Star is a joke

Terrible signing. For some odd reason, he has a lot of defenders who seem to think he clogs up blockers and yada yada yada. I don't see it.

He's gonna be here for awhile so we have to deal with it, but I'm not going to pretend like a guy who never makes plays and doesn't seem to have any impact at the LOS is some kind of gamer. I wish I could be as hopeful as others about everything McBeane does because my life would be more enjoyable. Reality sucks.

All GM's make bad decisions. This was a bad decision. Leave the Carolina players alone!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ******* said:

Absolutely has done nothing all year. And don’t tell me his just is to eat people up. He helps this team in no way and is a waste of 10 mill 

He's actually getting $17.1M this year.  Huge waste of cash. Overpaid for him big time which I said at the time of the signing.

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

In the other thread you just started, you want to sign Foles while we have a D.

Now a regular component of our D sucks

Make up your mind, which is it

.......yes...it is a turrible thing to waste....is Kevin1778 back again??....

4 hours ago, ******* said:

Absolutely has done nothing all year. And don’t tell me his just is to eat people up. He helps this team in no way and is a waste of 10 mill 

****** is a joke

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Perfectly consistent. 

Whatever it takes to be negative.  Who would want to constantly be around a person like this in real life?

OR, on line? 

Edited by Augie

One of the best defenses in the game mind you. LoL. Yeah we got beat up on the ground , it happens , the Pats ol played phenomenal. We missed Milano and Taron Johnson , as both have great pursuit n instincts.

We held the best QB ever to under 150 yards and 2 picks , IN FOXBORO , which is rare. Op is off his meds. Star is doing his job just fine

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

You can have a good D and think an element is overpaid 

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

One of the best defenses in the game mind you. LoL. Yeah we got beat up on the ground , it happens , the Pats ol played phenomenal. We missed Milano and Taron Johnson , as both have great pursuit n instincts.

We held the best QB ever to under 150 yards and 2 picks , IN FOXBORO , which is rare. Op is off his meds. Star is doing his job just fine

Why pass when they can run all over them?? Star was brought in to help with the run and they are just as bad at stopping it. I've seen him get beat in a lot of 1v1 for a gap filler.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Star looked bad today, as did our entire front 7 minus Lorax. Doesn't make him a bad player though. Just another hot take from a hothead. Belichick would probably love to have Star on his team.

If Belicheck saw a use for him he would be there.  McDermott was putting to much emphasis and ego on himself wanting Star and Murphy as process guys.  Knowing that the offensive line would struggle.  At 0-4 against Belicheck there’s no saving his career st this point.  Anthony Lynn or Frank Reich would have won with Allen given their understandings on both sides of the ball; poor Sean doesn’t have that intellectualism and grasp for the importance of an offensive line or the offense in general.  So, now Star is a dud and the rotational guys are going in for him and Murphy is another cap hit. 

11 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Why pass when they can run all over them?? Star was brought in to help with the run and they are just as bad at stopping it. I've seen him get beat in a lot of 1v1 for a gap filler.

Even Trent Murphy is terrible; I think Sean is honestly as useless as Dick Jauron.  Check the tapes, respecting the football, and knowing he should have Coached physicality against Reich and the Colts but wanted to show players he was their friend.  You can take it from his pressers guy is a mess.  

2 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

If Belicheck saw a use for him he would be there.  McDermott was putting to much emphasis and ego on himself wanting Star and Murphy as process guys.  Knowing that the offensive line would struggle.  At 0-4 against Belicheck there’s no saving his career st this point.  Anthony Lynn or Frank Reich would have won with Allen given their understandings on both sides of the ball; poor Sean doesn’t have that intellectualism and grasp for the importance of an offensive line or the offense in general.  So, now Star is a dud and the rotational guys are going in for him and Murphy is another cap hit. 

That can change though. Brady is done, Belichick is probably out the door soon so that leaves Josh McDaniels and a Bradyless team versus Josh Allen and Sean McDermott. Allen wont be a rookie forever. No QB in sight for NE in the 2019 draft they're all garbage. Frankly I don't think their situation is as desirable as ours.

27 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

from the D&C's Maiorana:

"The Patriots ran for 273 yards and averaged 6.1 per attempt, though through three quarters it was even worse and they had 248 yards and were averaging 7.8 yards. This is the third time this year the Bills have been torched for more than 200 yards rushing, and this was just 47 yards shy of the all-time team futility record of 320 rushing yards allowed in 1962. "

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, DuckyBoys said:

at 10 Mill a year he better be a strength  Several games this year the Bills got run on at will and we havent been able to stop teams running in short yardage either  Star is best mediocre against the run and offers nothing in the passing game

I agree at 10 mil a year you need to be a playmaker. I see him being pushed backwards way too many times. 

• Sad 1