Star is a joke

I don't know  I watched just him on many snaps and he didnt even look like he was trying to hold the point of attack and occupy blockers  More often than not he turned away from the blocker or spun away from the play.  Didn't look like a guy hungry , more like a guy wanting to stay healthy to cash those checks

14 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Star looked bad today, as did our entire front 7 minus Lorax. Doesn't make him a bad player though. Just another hot take from a hothead. Belichick would probably love to have Star on his team.

Normally these emotional responses, I dismiss too but Star has looked bad most of the year.  When our LB's play well, some have given him credit,  even when he's only played like 30% of the snaps.  I have video proof he's bad, very bad even,  that I've shared.  

Edited by White Linen
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, White Linen said:

Normally these emotional responses, I dismiss too but Star has looked bad most of the year.  When our LB's play well we give him credit even when he's only played like 30% of the snaps.  I have video proof he's bad, very bad even,  that I've shared.  

I watch every single Bills just about, I missed a few when Allen went down because I'm not watching Derek Anderson sorry. But every game I've watched  Star has been good. It's that other spot next to him that needs an upgrade. Ed Oliver anyone? Or how about Quinnen Williams? How about a MLB? Edmunds  should be an OLB, he doesn't have the instincts to play inside. I think what happened today is a combination of Edmunds and Milano being injured rather than Star being bad.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

I watch every single Bills just about, I missed a few when Allen went down because I'm not watching Derek Anderson sorry. But every game I've watched  Star has been good. It's that other spot next to him that needs an upgrade. Ed Oliver anyone? Or how about Quinnen Williams? How about a MLB? Edmunds  should be an OLB, he doesn't have the instincts to play inside. I think what happened today is a combination of Edmunds and Milano being injured rather than Star being bad.

Little bit of both but Star isn't even drawing double teams  Space eaters supposed to at least hold up two blockers  That was a really stupid signing.  Its Charles Clay all over again  We'll be arguing about mediocrity from a 10 million dollar player for the next several years

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

Little bit of both but Star isn't even drawing double teams  Space eaters supposed to at least hold up two blockers  That was a really stupid signing.  Its Charles Clay all over again  We'll be arguing about mediocrity from a 10 million dollar player for the next several years

Well, he is not the weakest link. Any player that comes here will expect more money, virtually every FA we sign will be overpaid until Allen arrives. Same thing will happen this offseason too. 

25 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Well, he is not the weakest link. Any player that comes here will expect more money, virtually every FA we sign will be overpaid until Allen arrives. Same thing will happen this offseason too. 

at 10 Mill a year he better be a strength  Several games this year the Bills got run on at will and we havent been able to stop teams running in short yardage either  Star is best mediocre against the run and offers nothing in the passing game

1 minute ago, DuckyBoys said:

at 10 Mill a year he better be a strength  Several games this year the Bills got run on at will and we havent been able to stop teams running in short yardage either  Star is best mediocre against the run and offers nothing in the passing game

Milano is out and I think Edmunds is playing out of position. That right there makes Star look bad. If anybody needs to go it's Trent Murphy, he is making just as much as Star. Also, Meatball is getting old and Harry is nothing more than a rotational player at this point. This DL needs Jadeveon Clowney and Ed Oliver, leave Star alone and bring Jerry Hughes back. Replace the weakest links first.