Dolphins eliminated from playoffs today

YoloinOhio

They were eliminated week 1.  I hope Tannehill fooled the Fins to bringing him back next year.  He is the worst qb with “good” stats I have ever seen.  

1 hour ago, Dr.Sack said:

I prefer a loss to Miami.

Yup, sadly, I want the same thing.  There is nothing to be gained by winning.  But of course, this has a Jauron moral victory all over it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/24/2018 at 1:08 PM, MJS said:

Thank goodness you're not a talent evaluator.

So my evaluation of Edmunds, Wallace and Croom were wrong after last game? Did you watch the game?

Allen is a stud!

Mckenzie is JAG

Foster is the best of the crap pile

Teller: I didn't notice.

Cheers

On 12/24/2018 at 1:16 PM, 4merper4mer said:

Tre White is so old.  

Unless I've been dreaming for 2 seasons now, I'm pretty sure its been established that White is a stud.  Why do we need to evaluate him?

Just now, CaptnCoke11 said:

Nah this is where they win and say they will carry that momentum into 2019 which is hogwash.  Along the way drop a bunch of spots in the draft order.  

Truth

sadly....

2 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Nah this is where they win and say they will carry that momentum into 2019 which is hogwash.  Along the way drop a bunch of spots in the draft order.  

Truth

sadly....

Last year the Fish tanked the game with a scrub QB and the Bills could barely beat them.

The Dolphins are an enigmatic franchise to me. Just can't seem to put the right coach and players together.

They have the weather and the money and still have only managed three playoff appearances since 2018 and all three of those were wild card games.  

2 hours ago, KW95 said:

Unless I've been dreaming for 2 seasons now, I'm pretty sure its been established that White is a stud.  Why do we need to evaluate him?

It fooled me when you listed four guys and said "that's about it for young potential stars on this team".  It made me think you only saw four young potential stars on this team.  It might have been where you said "that's about it".

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/26/2018 at 8:18 AM, dpberr said:

The Dolphins are an enigmatic franchise to me. Just can't seem to put the right coach and players together.

They have the weather and the money and still have only managed three playoff appearances since 2018 and all three of those were wild card games.  

A fancy way of saying we don’t get how for two decades the Bills and Jets and Fish have totally royally triple-sucked?

not one of them has bothered to care

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, KW95 said:

What will this game against the Dolphins do in order to evaluate him more?  We have seen his upside and last week we saw his downside.  He's ok player.

I was responding to YOUR list that you evaluated last week. You didn’t include him. Your words were “that’s it for potential young stars”... 

it was your response to me simply saying i was going to “evaluate the youngins”. You didn’t include him in your list so i guess you didn’t watch him last week and you said you won’t need to watch him this week... ok? 

My comment about evaluating the young guys was pretty innocuous but you seemed to take issue with why i would do that. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was responding to YOUR list that you evaluated last week. You didn’t include him. Your words were “that’s it for potential young stars”... 

it was your response to me simply saying i was going to “evaluate the youngins”. You didn’t include him in your list so i guess you didn’t watch him last week and you said you won’t need to watch him this week... ok? 

My comment about evaluating the young guys was pretty innocuous but you seemed to take issue with why i would do that. 

OK!