Week 16 Bills at Pats Postgame Postmortum

billsfan_34

19 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

I have yet to openly criticize McDermitt but today he was awful. His players werent ready, the game plan was awful and he just doesnt have the pulse of the game and adjust. Furthermore, another piss poor outing ST wise yet Crossman is still here? 

Edmunds hasnt developed at all and today he had the worst day, imo, of his pro career.

Daboll called a terrible game - he doesnt have much to work with thou

Allen looked really bad at times- Draft another QB- not sold on this kid.

Kyles Mini Me does nothing for me, and KW looks like there is nothing left in the tank

Mckenzie just isnt an NFL WR and he scares me on Special Teams

Logan Thomas- dropped a sure TD

Say goodbye to Clay, Shady, KW, most of the OL, McKenzie, Alexander, Ford, Ivory and Hopefully Crossman.

Honestly it's sad to say but I thought Special Teams looked better than they had been today.

7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I for one am shocked the Bills didn't beat a HOF coach and HOF QB, at home, who are playing for a playoff bye, and who the Bills are something like 1-25 against over the past dozen or so years.

Clearly the Bills need to clean house and start the build over again.  I'm sure that'll get the job done next year against NE.

Its not the loss- it is how they lost. 

Problem is in the owner’s box - the coaches, GM, scouts and players act like there are no consequences and no accountability- there is a reason for that.

Brandon Beane drafted a project QB and surrounded him with no receivers, a terrible line, an outdated running game, and no competent veteran backup QB.  Either he’s the dumbest GM in the league or he realizes he’s unfireable.

The problem is Pegula.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

I think some people feel smarter and better about themselves if they can act like they are an “expert” and better qualified than people they watch on TV. 

Oh come on now, billsfan34 and the rest of the torch and pitchfork crowd would never act that way!

FIRE EVERYONE!!!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Problem is in the owner’s box - the coaches, GM, scouts and players act like there are no consequences and no accountability- there is a reason for that.

Brandon Beane drafted a project QB and surrounded him with no receivers, a terrible line, an outdated running game, and no competent veteran backup QB.  Either he’s the dumbest GM in the league or he realizes he’s unfireable.

The problem is Pegula.

Fire him.

• Haha (+1) 1

For me, "accuracy" is not the issue with Josh as much as recognition. It's very obvious we have a meager group of wide receivers. What he needs to improve on is scanning the entire field and finding the best possible target. This is something that we can excuse because of inexperience, but he's EJ Manuel if he doesn't make strides.

I'm not writing any books on Allen as his career has just begun, but this is a concern.

• Like (+1) 2

I think we can also safely say this front 7 needs a game changer and the notion that the defense is "set" has to be put to bed. We clearly missed Milano, but there were far too many guys either mailing it in or simply not physically up to the challenge.

• Like (+1) 2