Week 16 Bills at Pats Postgame Postmortum

billsfan_34

I have yet to openly criticize McDermitt but today he was awful. His players werent ready, the game plan was awful and he just doesnt have the pulse of the game and adjust. Furthermore, another piss poor outing ST wise yet Crossman is still here? 

Edmunds hasnt developed at all and today he had the worst day, imo, of his pro career.

Daboll called a terrible game - he doesnt have much to work with thou

Allen looked really bad at times- Draft another QB- not sold on this kid.

Kyles Mini Me does nothing for me, and KW looks like there is nothing left in the tank

Mckenzie just isnt an NFL WR and he scares me on Special Teams

Logan Thomas- dropped a sure TD

Say goodbye to Clay, Shady, KW, most of the OL, McKenzie, Alexander, Ford, Ivory and Hopefully Crossman.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

What about the negatives though?

I will get to those lol

6 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

I have yet to openly criticize McDermitt but today he was awful. His players werent ready, the game plan was awful and he just doesnt have the pulse of the game and adjust. Furthermore, another piss poor outing ST wise yet Crossman is still here? 

Edmunds hasnt developed at all and today he had the worst day, imo, of his pro career.

Kyles Mini Me does nothing for me, and KW looks like there is nothing left in the tank

Say goodbye to Clay, Shady, KW, most of the OL, McKenzie, Alexander, Ford, Ivory and Hopefully Crossman.

Peace frog is confused- im sorry it wasnt more clear

• Haha (+1) 1

Coming into today, his teams point differential in his tenure was -175. He implements the same scheme on D every week, which is completely reliant on front 4 pressure, when it’s not there he cannot adjust. I have no idea how he’s a Jim Johnson disclipe. Offense is the same, keep it close no turnovers. He plays not to lose, like every bad coach 

• Like (+1) 3

I for one am shocked the Bills didn't beat a HOF coach and HOF QB, at home, who are playing for a playoff bye, and who the Bills are something like 1-25 against over the past dozen or so years.

Clearly the Bills need to clean house and start the build over again.  I'm sure that'll get the job done next year against NE.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 10

Sounds dumb now but I hated the decision to not try a 2nd FG to make it 14-3 in first half.  Yes, Haush missed the first one, but 4th and 4, shorter FG attempt it was very makeable.  Hausch’s kickoffs were deep so clearly his first miss was a technical thing i believe not an injury 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

https://giphy.com/gifs/bachelor-in-paradise-the-nation-d22NqpjOcXZ8Q?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&utm_campaign=Media Links&utm_term=https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr9Fqx9.R9cyA8AXnijzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBpcGszamw0BHNlYwNmcC1pbWcEc2xrA2ltZw--/RV=2/RE=1545628157/RO=11/RU=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fd22NqpjOcXZ8Q%2fgiphy.gif/RK=2/RS=qO5.4S2Q1vHZ.bcmU1FeucVQhlo-

Edited by Peace Frog

17 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Sean = DICK JAURON jr

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I for one am shocked the Bills didn't beat a HOF coach and HOF QB, at home, who are playing for a playoff bye, and who the Bills are something like 1-25 against over the past dozen or so years.

Clearly the Bills need to clean house and start the build over again.  I'm sure that'll get the job done next year against NE.

I think some people feel smarter and better about themselves if they can act like they are an “expert” and better qualified than people they watch on TV.