Tough offseason needs...2 WR, TE, RB1, OT

Hebert19

We need 5 new starters (may the 6 if you consider a guard a need) in the offseason on offense alone.  Ouch

Shady is done.  

Zay is at best a wr3 maybe 4

Foster at best is a 2 but likely a 3

Te is brutal. 

Gonna be fun to see how ***** shakes out.  Lots of activity. 

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Shady is not done- out offensive line can't run block.

Foster is a WR2, Zay Jones is a WR3.

TE, yeah it sucks.

We need 2 WR, TE, and 2 OL.

There is no good reason to keep an expensive Shady who cannot stay healthy and has been getting worse at staying healthy each year. And he keeps getting the bad hammy just in practice. The good football decision is for the Bills to cut ties and save the money and invest in the O-Line along with some young RB's.

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Could use another interior lineman, but the real problem was the LBs, specifically Edmunds. 

This is true too. As there are times when our DT's tie up the blockers and the Bills defensive staff is looking for the linebackers to cleanly fill the right gaps, but on many of those plays Edmunds is either guessing the wrong gap, or playing back on his heels which is an automatic 5+ yards given up.

Edited by WideNine

Sadly we need DLine players in general. Hughes is playing amazing but he is not young anymore. Lorax and K Williams I cant believe are still playing (at a high level though). Really our only young guys I can think of are H Phillips, Lawson, and J Phillips

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

1 RB, 2 TEs , 3 OLs and a NT

You really dont think we need WR?

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Good thing there is FA and the draft.  Although, I don't expect they will upgrade everything in one year.

There is no way they can get great player for every position of need next year.

Even with all the cap money and draft picks they have. Just have to make some wise decisions.

Just now, Mark Vader said:

There is no way they can get great player for every position of need next year.

Even with all the cap money and draft picks they have. Just have to make some wise decisions.

They don't have to get a "great" player for every position.  They have to get a difference maker at WR, another "good" WR, probably a "good" TE, and some "good" players on Oline.  I would say better coaching there too.  

No team has "great" players everywhere.  They just need one or two great players and then some NFL caliber starters.

13 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

Sadly we need DLine players in general. Hughes is playing amazing but he is not young anymore. Lorax and K Williams I cant believe are still playing (at a high level though). Really our only young guys I can think of are H Phillips, Lawson, and J Phillips

You really dont think we need WR?

No oops, i must have skipped that some how. They are so invisible that is forgot them lol

id say 2 really good WRs with Foster as a three.

• Haha (+1) 1

On offense we need C, G and one tackle  TE who can block and offer something in the short passing game,  WR who can win vs man and make contested catches.  Arguably rb but hard to say with the line this bad at run blocking.

Defense needs a dominant D tackle and a starting cb and lber depth or a mlb so Edmunds can go play outside

Also a punter/holder and a ST coach

That is a tall order

13 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

They don't have to get a "great" player for every position.  They have to get a difference maker at WR, another "good" WR, probably a "good" TE, and some "good" players on Oline.  I would say better coaching there too.  

No team has "great" players everywhere.  They just need one or two great players and then some NFL caliber starters.

It's a tall order, but not impossible.