Tough offseason needs...2 WR, TE, RB1, OT

Hebert19

1 hour ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Shady is not done- out offensive line can't run block.

It's amazing anyone could watch the games this season and come to this conclusion.

How many clothespins do you have to put on your nose before it dawns on you that the overwhelming stench that is assaulting your olfactory cortex is the terminal Bills career of McCoy?

Serious question.

I hate to say it, but the top rated guys are almost all D-linemen.

None of the Receivers are worthy of a top 10 pick.

I doubt they will spend a Top 10 pick on an O-linemen. 

Kyle Williams is probably gone, or should retire regardless...

If they keep the pick, probably the only way to get value is to select a D-linemen. It's a need, too.

I expect them to finagle 4 picks in the first 3 rounds.

I believe they will make 2 upgrades to the o-line. Probably a high pick and a FA. That would make a big difference, as each guy makes the others around him better. They are not going to bring in 3 new, better starters on the o-line. They have too many needs elsewhere.

I think they will get a #1 receiver somehow. Probably with a second pick, maybe by trading up into the late 1st round. Definitely not with a Top 10 pick...there just isn't a WR worthy.

Draft a RB in the first 3 rounds.

Edited by OJ Tom

Shady unfortunately is done (but still like what's he's brought to the team the last few years and would do the trade again for Kiko)  ... its amazing given his new schticht of carrying the ball fully extended in one hand hasn't come back to bite him .. he has moved to a Darren Sproules type where you get him out in space and dump the ball .. but as a runner .. he can no longer (unfortunately) hit a hole (granted limited with our OL) to get to the 2nd level.

As far as needs .. OL please with pick 1 ... WR with pick 2 ... OL with pick 3 ... then with 2 picks in round 4 RB, then TE

15 hours ago, WideNine said:

There is no good reason to keep an expensive Shady who cannot stay healthy and has been getting worse at staying healthy each year. And he keeps getting the bad hammy just in practice. The good football decision is for the Bills to cut ties and save the money and invest in the O-Line along with some young RB's.

This is true too. As there are times when our DT's tie up the blockers and the Bills defensive staff is looking for the linebackers to cleanly fill the right gaps, but on many of those plays Edmunds is either guessing the wrong gap, or playing back on his heels which is an automatic 5+ yards given up.

The biggest issue I see with the LB is they are way to close to,LOS most of time at the snap they are right in the traffic created by the OL and DL not able to react to,fill the gap.  Edmunds seemed to be progressing but the last few weeks seems like he is back in close to line and that’s coaching I don’t see any other team with two LBs that close to each other in a 4-3 and that close to line