Is Sean McDermott your coach?

Is Sean McDermott your coach?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Is Sean McDermott your coach?

• Too early to tell, give him another year
    • Yes, he's my coach, lock him up
    • No, fire him after the season
    • No, fire him RIGHT ***** NOW! (and then hang up)
    • Other ('splain below Luthy)

18 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Considering the Pegula’s hired a sports franchise exit consultant futures not looking good. 

You mean the stadium Reno consultants?

***** post like yours disservice to the rest of us.

I bet you cheered for the Pats today...

23 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Considering the Pegula’s hired a sports franchise exit consultant futures not looking good. 

Do you have a link? I can’t find a single thing about that anywhere. 

They recently hired CAA ICON, which is a stadium consulting firm. They are helping the Pegula’s figure out their stadium/arena plans for a new or renovated stadium in Buffalo. 

That is is quite a big difference from what you are saying. 

https://www.caaicon.com/news/pse-begin-comprehensive-study-venues

Over the coming months, CAA ICON will guide PSE through a stadium feasibility analysis to identify the needed improvements to all aspects of the fan and team experience at either a new football stadium or renovated New Era Field. The study will equally focus on modernizing the more than 23-year-old KeyBank Center. As CAA ICON’s study explores the possibility of a new football stadium, it will include potential stadium sites, design, and financial planning for all options.

“We are grateful to Terry and Kim Pegula and the entire PSE organization for engaging us on a project that is so personally important to them and their teams’ loyal supporters,” said Tim Romani, CAA ICON Founder and Chief Executive Officer, who has overseen the company’s oversight of over 50 venue developments in the last 25 years.

“The number one priority for this study is the fan experience,” said PSE President & CEO Kim Pegula. “CAA ICON has an extensive resume, having participated in dozens of first-class professional facilities, along with Harborcenter and Penn State’s Pegula Ice Arena. We have the utmost confidence that CAA ICON’s unparalleled experience will help ensure that our venues achieve the highest standards.”

I'd give him another year at the very least. I hate having a losing season but it's what I expected this year. He's working with a skeleton crew alongside an aging McCoy. We can't have a worse record next year. I want to see improvement next year, at least 7-9 with much better offensive play and far less penalties. I'm sick of the coaching turnover with this team. He needs more time to get this team where it needs to be. 

6 minutes ago, Nester said:

You mean the stadium Reno consultants?

***** post like yours disservice to the rest of us.

I bet you cheered for the Pats today...

No I didn’t, and am just ticked off.  Kim laid off hospitality staff when tickets started going for discounts, along with room suites, and meal vouchers.  I don’t support moving it at all nor laying off workers.  Now, they hired a Reno consulting firm?  On top of a franchise exit consultant earlier in the season; that’s just plain cold.