Is Sean McDermott your coach?

Is Sean McDermott your coach?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Is Sean McDermott your coach?

• Too early to tell, give him another year
    • Yes, he's my coach, lock him up
    • No, fire him after the season
    • No, fire him RIGHT ***** NOW! (and then hang up)
    • Other ('splain below Luthy)

McD lost me completely today.  Did not have the team ready to play.  Unable to stop the jet sweep which gashed them for over 100 yards today.  Offensive game plan designed to put the team on Josh's back.  I've had enough of Bills coaches who can't hold a candle to Belicheat.  FIRE HIM RIGHT F'ING NOW!  (and then hang up)

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I chose other. And my other option is that we stop making dumb threads. 

A lot of people in the GDT had opinions all over the map on McD.  I thought it would be good to get it on record.  I've seen enough over two seasons, I want him gone.  Today was just the last straw for me.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

A lot of people in the GDT had opinions all over the map on McD.  I thought it would be good to get it on record.  I've seen enough over two seasons, I want him gone.  Today was just the last straw for me.

This team just doesn't have enough talent to compete with NE.  How many of our head coaches over the years have had any success against them over this run they've had?  They are a very good football team and the fact is, we just aren't in their league yet.  Coach has nothing to do with how badly we got beat.  We just aren't very good.

Edited by xsoldier54