Josh Allen's passing stats for the year

Klaista2k

32 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Well yeah. The eye test shows he’s better than that. But he will show improvement next year. He has to. Because if he put up those passing stats as a 2nd-3rd round pick the Bills would be drafting another QB. 

Enough with this "eye test" garbage already...

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

I count three dropped  TD’s today that hit WR in the hands. Long bomb to Foster. Foster 1v1 on Gilmore  and right through both Thomas’ hands. Were the last two mentioned tough catches? Yep. But NFL WR’s routinely make these catches...

how about Croom fumble when we finally put a drive together? Isn’t this the second time he has done this this season??

Whether you like Allen or think he's terrible we can all surely agree he had little to no help from the players around him.  Beane and McDermott's jobs are on the line.  I'll give them the pass through 2019 but I expect 10 wins next year.  I expect Beane to have cauliflower ear from being on the phone exploring every option to address much of the starting offense.  I'll say Allen, Foster, Dawkins, maybe Teller and Shady are starting quality players.  Go address a lot of that in free agency then go bpa in the draft.  I'd start calling teams that might be in rebuild/retool mode and send later round picks for players.  Maybe they can trade for a AJ Green and assume the salary but you have to get at least one outside guy who wins his matchup.  You cant run a offense where you ask the qb to fit every throw into little windows because his guys can break from coverage  Or to hold the football for a long time to let plays develop on every down.  They fix the issues and Allen still struggles then go to FA for a qb.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

6 TD's and 10 Int's. 

I'm not totally against Josh Allen but those stats are pretty pathetic.

I mean 6's TD's for the entire year....Mahomes had 6 TD's in a single game. 

Remember, he was considered a raw talent that was not ready to start in the NFL.  Couple that with the lack of talent on the oline and receivers,  he is doing ok.