Josh Allen's passing stats for the year

Klaista2k

I count three dropped  TD’s today that hit WR in the hands. Long bomb to Foster. Foster 1v1 on Gilmore  and right through both Thomas’ hands. Were the last two mentioned tough catches? Yep. But NFL WR’s routinely make these catches...

how about Croom fumble when we finally put a drive together? Isn’t this the second time he has done this this season??

1 minute ago, PolishPrince said:

I count three dropped  TD’s today that hit WR in the hands. Long bomb to Foster. Foster 1v1 on Gilmore  and right through both Thomas’ hands. Were the last two mentioned tough catches? Yep. But NFL WR’s routinely make these catches...

how about Croom fumble when we finally put a drive together? Isn’t this the second time he has done this this season??

That's why I said I'm not totally against Allen.

I realize he's not getting much help at receiver.

With that said only 6 TD's and 10 INT's on the season is pretty terrible no matter what. 

Nah, these threads are pathetic.  

He had 2 TD’s dropped today.   Foster lost one in the sun and Thomas had one go through his hands.  Never mind the drive ending drops by the likes of McKenzie and co.  

Don’t want to hear it.  He has the worst cast of muppets in the NFL out there supporting him on offense.  Only other player worth a damn out there is Foster, a rookie UDFA.   

So over these basic af comments from people who claim to follow this team. 

Edited by SCBills

3 minutes ago, WMDman said:

follow the rules and post in the gdt so i dont have to open your awful threads

Stop coming into my threads. I don't wanna look at your awful comments that offer nothing. 

Just now, SCBills said:

Nah, these threads are pathetic.  

He had 2 TD’s dropped today.   Foster lost one in the sun and Thomas had one go through his hands.  Never mind the drive ending drops by the likes of McKenzie and co.  

Don’t want to hear it.  He has the worst cast of muppets in the NFL out there supporting him on offense.  Only other players worth a damn out there is Foster, a rookie UDFA.   

So over these basic af comments from people who claim to follow this team. 

I"m not denying his receivers suck and his stats probably should be better.

But at the end of the days his stats are what they are. 

6 TD's and 11 INT's on the year is just awful. 

1 minute ago, Klaista2k said:

Stop coming into my threads. I don't wanna look at your awful comments that offer nothing. 

It says way more about the guys around him than it does Allen. 

Im very impressed by JA and expect big things next year when we upgrade from the cast of misfit JV players he’s forced to go to battle with. 

We have no run game because our Oline is terrible. Our WRs are terrible. Josh has carried this O on his back since his return and today our WRs let him down.

I myself am encouraged to see what this kid can do if we actually put effort into getting quality player for the offense. . Basically since Beane got here it’s been about finding a QB and building a D. It’s time to start building the O

Edited by BananaB
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

Yes and then you talk about Mahomes but dont talk about the probowl talent he has catching the ball.

So you know people call out stupid comments.

Edited by Boca BIlls

7 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

Stop coming into my threads. I don't wanna look at your awful comments that offer nothing

because your complaning is offering so much useful and discussion worthy content?

Edited by WMDman