Running out of patience with this organization

Klaista2k

3 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

I tried to give them leeway as an organization.  When they started running discounts and vouchers; they are tapped out and going to be selling soon.  

Who's tapped out?  Pegula?  I don't think they'll be selling any time soon.   I also don't think there will be a significant improvement next year either.

25 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

This team sucks and is boring as hell to watch. 

How many wins does McDumbass need next year to save their jobs?

I'll say a minimum of 9. 

It's simple, he either makes the playoffs or he's done, I'm not waiting anymore. The Pegulas will just have to go back to the drawing board. McDufus is soft, conservative, poor clock mngmt, poor player/coach decision making qualities, keeping people like Peterman and Crossman leaves me dumbfounded. Daboll is weak. I could go on and on. I was looking for this team to come out today and compete like they did in Minnesota and instead they just crapped the entire bed.....

17 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

You don't have to get but hurt just because I'm not content with a 5 win season .

You do realize that the team was gutted and this is considered a rebuild year.  right???? 

I get it, losing is frustrating but lets relax.  Just a game, not going to affect your personal life other than your feelings.

Lots of cap space and plenty of draft picks next year.

If anything this loss helps our draft pick spots.  

So lets not cry over spilled milk and put our big boy pants.  

4 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

You do realize that the team was gutted and this is considered a rebuild year.  right???? 

I get it, losing is frustrating but lets relax.  Just a game, not going to affect your personal life other than your feelings.

Lots of cap space and plenty of draft picks next year.

If anything this loss helps our draft pick spots.  

So lets not cry over spilled milk and put our big boy pants.  

I've seen this post almost every year the past decade plus.  It got old a long time ago. 

• Like (+1) 2