Pregame thread: Wk 16 Bills at Cheatriots

23 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

Please football gods, give us an early Christmas present.

Let Allen, in his first pats game, end the brady/pats curse in a game the pats really need.

Let the Allen led Bills return to greatness begin today, at Gillette.

Amen

Let's keep those prayers coming.

football gods.png

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

We need us some vintage Shady today. I hope they turn Josh loose too and give Ford some carries and just run all over the Pats. Keep Michel in check and keep up the pressure on Brady and we have a shot, as long as the refs don't keep destroying momentum with baffling WTF calls. It all starts in the trenches today. Control the LOS, control the game.

Edited by BillsRdue
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....no benefit to designate him as post June 1 cut and spread hit over two years, right?.......think 2020 UFA status precludes this...........

Good point.  I hadn’t thought about June 1, was just working in the idea that they want to bubble wrap him so they can get rid if him after the year.  I guess they could rid themselves of him now, unless they don’t want to fire someone during Christmas week.  

This is a game I really want to win. 

I hate the Pats*.  Time to turn the tables on this team, beat them in their shithole stadium and set the tone for the future. 

We we need to run the ball, get a few big plays from Allen, play great defense and great ST.  

Santa please come early.  

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Good point.  I hadn’t thought about June 1, was just working in the idea that they want to bubble wrap him so they can get rid if him after the year.  I guess they could rid themselves of him now, unless they don’t want to fire someone during Christmas week.  

...I'm really not sure bud.....being a UFA in 2020 and 2019 being his final contract year, 2 year post June 1 spread may not be applicable......paging Bumbles 247..

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I'm really not sure bud.....being a UFA in 2020 and 2019 being his final contract year, 2 year post June 1 spread may not be applicable......paging Bumbles 247..

If you guys are talking about Clay....his Dead Money hit would all be in 2019.