Pregame thread: Wk 16 Bills at Cheatriots

Please football gods, give us an early Christmas present.

Let Allen, in his first pats game, end the brady/pats curse in a game the pats really need.

Let the Allen led Bills return to greatness begin today, at Gillette.

Amen

Dear Editor, 
I am 8 years old. Some of my little friends say there is no way the Bills will ever beat the Patriots. Papa says, "If you see it in the Sun, it's so." Please tell me the truth, can the Bills ever beat the Patriots? 
Virginia O'Hanlon, Amherst NY

Virginia, your little friends are wrong. They have been affected by the skepticism of a skeptical age. They do not believe except [what] they see. They think that nothing can be which is not comprehensible by their little minds. 

Yes, Virginia, the Bills can beat the Patriots. The Bills can win just as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. Alas! how dreary would be the world if the Bills never beat the Patriots. It would be as dreary as if there were no Virginias. There would be no childlike faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence. We should have no enjoyment, except in sense and sight. The eternal light with which childhood fills the world would be extinguished.

The Bills can and will beat the Patriots! A thousand years from now, Virginia, nay, ten times ten thousand years from now, The Bills will continue to make glad the heart of childhood.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

LETS GO BUFFALO !!!!

Kick some patriots backsides and by all means run the ball at Stephon Gilmore.

Love it frostbit.  I just called into both WGR and made my prediction, 17-14 Bills, with bomb to Foster to start the game 45 yards. And in for a TD, and one of the last plays of the game Allen drives all the way down the field, with capping it off with a leaping run from Allen to the pylon.

Brady takes the lead with 14-10, and the final minute Allen shows Brady there is a new sheriff in town, and that is Allentown.  Also we pressure and hurry Brady all game in a heroic defensive effort and a couple of sacks, and to quote Rocky Balboa we’re going to hit him so hard his grandchildren will feel it.  “IT’s time to put some some hurtin bombs on Tom not so terrific.

A boy can dream for Christmas.  That would be the best present for me over the next couple of days.

BILLIEVE!

Merry Christmas to all.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Clay inactive.  Wow. Was he on the injury report this week?  I wonder if they're keeping him healthy so they can cut him on the first day of the new league year. 

....no benefit to designate him as post June 1 cut and spread hit over two years, right?.......think 2020 UFA status precludes this...........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy