Pregame thread: Wk 16 Bills at Cheatriots

54 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Cheatriots- that's so clever and original.

It’s just something we do around here to poke fun at the Pat***** “mystique”.  Chill out with your hard bitten realism. It is also not clever or original. 

Edited by FLFan
  • Thank you (+1) 4

59 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Cheatriots- that's so clever and original.

....worn out ad nauseam.....15 AFCE titles in 17 years....closing in on 10th straight....10 SB appearances.....5 Lombardis.....ALL and SOLELY attributed to cheating...no way in hell they could be any good.....stupid enough to get caught while the other 31 were ROTFLMAO..........SMH..........

This is the game of the year. A win here against a desperate Patriots team in NE would change the landscape of the AFC East moving into next year and make the path to the Super Bowl more difficult with a likely matchup against a tough Ravens D.  NE would lose 3 in a row in December and the collapse of the dynasty would begin with an off-season exodus of coaches and players.  NE needs this game badly so a Bills win has great meaning I'm ready for this!

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....worn out ad nauseam.....15 AFCE titles in 17 years....closing in on 10th straight....10 SB appearances.....5 Lombardis.....ALL and SOLELY attributed to cheating...no way in hell they could be any good.....stupid enough to get caught while the other 31 were ROTFLMAO..........SMH..........

That doesn’t mean we have to add to the constant ball washing they receive, but by all means, you go ahead. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

That is the sorriest bunch of receivers I have ever seen lol. 

Somehow I like them though.. 

I don’t have high hopes for this game, I think Brady will eat this defense alive with Edelman over the middle. 

Still excited to see if Allen can raise his game once again and pull off a shocker