Pregame thread: Wk 16 Bills at Cheatriots

I know it's unlikely

I know Bellycheat eats rookie QBs for breakfast with his disguised coverages and baits them into throwing INTs if he doesn't freeze their brains

But I have a friend in Pitts. who made cracks about the Patriots having a Pet Buffalo to gift them the division title

And it would be so so sweet to send him a crow pie

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I know it's unlikely

I know Bellycheat eats rookie QBs for breakfast with his disguised coverages and baits them into throwing INTs if he doesn't freeze their brains

But I have a friend in Pitts. who made cracks about the Patriots having a Pet Buffalo to gift them the division title

And it would be so so sweet to send him a crow pie

I have been wondering....which would I find to be a more satisfying season: This one if we beat the Patriots and mess up their playoff positioning (and possibly even keeping them out of the playoffs) OR last year when we made it to the playoffs but lost in the first round.  Because of the streak, I am leaning toward last year....but if the Bills could pull out the win today, it would be close.

2 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

The Pats D is giving up 6 yds per carry for opposing running QBs?  Run, run, run and then throw it over the top to Foster!  Win baby! 

That's what I'm talking about, dude. The Bills have the recipe for success today. Control the clock and hit Brady.

• Like (+1) 1

It's going to happen before long that the Bills will have a breakout game, where the glimpses they have given come into focus for a complete game and they show us the kind of team they will eventually be.  Allen hits more passes long and short, the running game works, they cut the penalties and turnovers, the special teams manage not to throw away the game, and they shock to world. 

Why not this week in Foxboro? 

• Like (+1) 2

I have a good feeling about this game. Maybe it's the Christmas spirit or the fact that I'm off work tomorrow,  but I like our chances.

11 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

That's what I'm talking about, dude. The Bills have the recipe for success today. Control the clock and hit Brady.

I'll settle for this.