2nd half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

10 minutes ago, billspro said:

That played killed us, if we got some momentum there it’s a different game. 

Why did he think those extra three yards were important? Bad coaching too.

I saw it coming and did to! You just knew that idiot was gonna cough the ball up

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mannc said:

He’s really no better and not much worse than any Bills’ coach of the past 20 years—a complete non-entity, easily replaced, without any fear that “if only we’d given him another year...”. I have no doubt that we’ll waste another season finding out for sure what any sensible person already knows.

Jauron almost won a game in Gillette(McKelvin game).......Gailey actually tested BB with his offense........Rex and Marrone came up for air occasionally against Belichick............McD has just been in WAY over his head.

It's been 4 strolls thru the park for BB against McD.

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

If the Bills did anything this stupid I would be done with them forever! 

How can you possibly say that if the Bills score more points at home against the Dolphins with Barkley then they did on the road against NE it means that it's Allen's fault? 

Allen has not played a good game today but his game today has been far better then someone who can't play at a high level.  Allen is the starter, he needs every snap he can get this year, especially against division opponents. 

The bills scored 41 points with Barkley and never got anywhere near that without him. If he played again and they scored 35+, I would say it’s pretty clear the QB is the issue. This offense looked good 1 time this year. Then we benched that QB. If you put him back in and the offense looked good in both games that Barkley plays, then I’d say the WRs and OC probably aren’t the issue.