2nd half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Dude. It's week 16. He looks WORSE than he did Week 1. And that's saying something, because he was bad in week 1.

It's been less than a year.  He's had very good games and poor ones as well, that's what rookies do.  He doesn't have Milano to help him (which is a massive loss for this defense) and the defensive line hasn't faired well today.  He's played plenty of good games this year.  

• Like (+1) 1

Allen is not going anywhere for at least 2 more years. Next weeks game is completely meaningless. It would be nice to know if we have ANY WRs worth keeping. It would also be nice to know if Dabol is worth keeping. Just let Barkley play against Miami. If we score 35+ again, then obviously Allen is the issue. That’s something that would be nice to know going forward. I realize nobody is going to agree with this, but can we please see if we have to start over completely on offense? Allen is just nowhere near ready to play at a high level. You can’t tell anything about anyone else with him. Barkley got the ball out on time and to the open guy and we scored a ton of points. We also were able to run when he played. There’s no possible way that was a coincidence.

5 minutes ago, WideNine said:

I know, but this guy is shanking 30 yarders... how is that better. How long is that guy with the Spanish name going to be on IR, wonder why he hasn't been activated. Not very knowledgeable about those rules as many on the wall, but he could boot it.

I'm on record that the Bills should have signed Shane Lechler.  Dude can still kick better than any of the dreck we've had at P this year.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bills Oil Company said:

Oh and i left out a big one.   No ground game.  The OL and RBs suck too.   Defense doesn't have to stay honest on play action, etc.  

I'm not judging the coaching staff (Except Crossman - Fire his ass) and Beane based on this year. It was all about the QB this year and so far, I think they made the right decision and are going in the right direction.  I like their decisive approach in cutting Benjamin, benching Clay, etc.  It takes time to clean up a shatshow.  Next year at this time will be much better time to judge.   Good teams and winning cultures that sustain are not built overnight.  If you want to blame anyone for fan misery this year, blame Pegula for delaying the proper way to do things by 2 years by hiring Rex (band aid approach that rarely works and is never sustainable long term).  

I think I'm gonna blame the current coach who is on his 2nd year.  Why would I blame Rex?  Yes it takes time to clean up their own shitshow.