2nd half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, Augie said:

We were looking at points, getting back to one score game before Croom’s bonehead play. Again. At least he caught it.  

These are the process guys the intellectually inferior model McDermott brought in.  And, stays loyal too I guess it’s asking to much to have someone like a Harbaugh’s chewing players out.  But, wait he’s getting run over because the idiot is still running Rex’s defensive line pass drop backs.  Yeah, any other coach with real aggressiveness would have them winning pacifist Sean is a pacifis.  

21 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

We do?  You declaring Allen as the Franchise QB?  I dont see this.  Must be blind. 

Yes i do.   Watch his throws.   He's playing with the JV team.   F that - Jr High team.   I see bad routes, fumbles, drops, etc.  

He's making the right reads, using his eyes to move the defense, and placing the ball where only his receivers can get it.  Does he still make the occasional bonehead rookie throw? Of course.  If you can't see this, not sure what to tell you. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

It wasn't a prevent.  The Bills score there and they could have been within one score late in the 3rd - no one, but particularly the hoodies,  plays prevent under those circumstances. 

Sure it was, man wide open in the middle of the field...

when you say “why didn’t they do this until now?!!”

it be the prevent D, up 15 points

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Honestly, Allen has done plenty to keep us in this game. 

He can’t do it alone, and we can’t change that now. I look forward to the offseason and next year. A year of Allen learning and growing, add a line and WR’s who get open and catch.......sounds like fun to me. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

In every game there are 4 or 5 plays that are the difference between winning and losing. The Bills never make those plays. That’s why we never beat this team.

This exactly. Add on the terrible and inconsistent officiating and you have your reason for a 29-3 Brady record against us.