1st half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

Just now, Bills2ref said:

But wouldn’t Bellichick know that, and not run the same defensive scheme twice in a row?

No, he changed the alignment, but still went blitz and cover-0. Not that it mattered as Josh went to Foster and that was not the best option - though it did hit him on the hand - coverage was good.

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Line up and go for it.  Calling the TO gives the Cheats more time to prepare and increases the pressure on your bunch of young players.

It doesn't increase the pressure at all.  I'd rather our guys talk about it and make sure they are on the same page.  Especially with so many young guys everywhere.

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Nobody on the Bills showed up to play today.  Another drop of a good throw by Josh Allen.

Agreed.  Maybe there was an easier throw to be made but we needed a TD and that ball was catchable.  I like Foster and think he'll be a good 2nd WR but he's not a #1 guy.  A #1 WR would have caught that ball 80% of the time. 

Just now, WideNine said:

No, he changed the alignment, but still went blitz and cover-0. Not that it mattered as Josh went to Foster and that was not the best option - though it did hit him on the hand - coverage was good.

Could have been a slightly better throw but the ball was up there long enough and in good enough position that Foster should have made the play...

I don't think I've ever seen a CB worse in run defense than Levi Wallace.

He is a devout coward when it comes to tackling backs and turns into a 4.9 40 yard dasher in pursuit.

That MF needs to hit the weight room this offseason.......can't imagine a guy coming out of Alabama that weak.

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Like (+1) 2