Absolutely WORST Christmas specials

Ridgewaycynic2013

4 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Andy Williams!  Whenever I see that advertised, I always think of the SNL skit, Where Claudine Longet shoots her skier boyfriend, as he's skiing down a mountain.

I had forgotten the incident.   In the mid 70's she was quite popular.

On 12/23/2018 at 3:21 PM, Greybeard said:

I had forgotten the incident.   In the mid 70's she was quite popular.

Whenever I hear of Claudine Longet, I think of her series of appearances on McHale’s Navy.

I loved that show when I was a kid.   Much too politically incorrect to show now.

There were several well known actors on that show.  Back when TV was great.

18 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

Whenever I hear of Claudine Longet, I think of her series of appearances on McHale’s Navy.

I loved that show when I was a kid.   Much too politically incorrect to show now.

There were several well known actors on that show.  Back when TV was great.

Speaking of PC, about 10-15 years ago my wife & I were at Disneyland.  The new ride then was Splash Mountain.  The theme of the ride is Disney's Song of the South.  I remember asking my wife how many of the people waiting in line had any idea what all the animals were singing about? 

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Speaking of PC, about 10-15 years ago my wife & I were at Disneyland.  The new ride then was Splash Mountain.  The theme of the ride is Disney's Song of the South.  I remember asking my wife how many of the people waiting in line had any idea what all the animals were singing about? 

Praise Gawd!  I thought you were going to tell us your wife was responsible for the ride’s being colloquially renamed ‘Flash Mountain’!

And don’t the rest of you dare feign ignorance or innocence!  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013