Around the NFL Week 16

26CornerBlitz

10 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Ridiculous throw by Deshaun Watson. Extra point away from the lead. 

His escape job on the previous 3d and long was one of the more amazing plays I've ever seen.

Jets in the process of blowing their game against GB.

Edited by KD in CA

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

And NE once again gets a first round bye

What a marvel of a franchise

Those ***** are going to the Super Bowl again... The AFC is a joke

So frustrating the Texans have blown this after coming all the way back.

Now we need NO to beat Pitts and Houston to lose again next week so Baltimore can get the #3 seed and a second round match up in NE.  I think.

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

And NE once again gets a first round bye

What a marvel of a franchise

Those ***** are going to the Super Bowl again... The AFC is a joke

The Belichick and Brady made a deal with the devil line is getting old...I'm starting to think that God himself is a Pats fan...there's no other way to explain this ....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Iron Maiden said:

The Belichick and Brady made a deal with the devil line is getting old...I'm starting to think that God himself is a Pats fan...there's no other way to explain this ....

I totally believe NE is looking bad just so everyone will believe Brady is done so it all hurts more when they win it all

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Jets have blown a 35-20 lead over the Packers with GB now up 38-35 with 1:12 left in the 4th.  Andre Roberts strikes with a big KO return.

AND the Giants blew their game against Indy.   In terms of draft order, this day was looking a whole lot better an hour or so ago.

Damn, bad Refs leaving their mark today. Joe Haden flagged with a terrible PI, and we can’t forget earlier in the HOU @PHL game. The Patriots end up a huge beneficiary of a John Perry classic phantom “ roughing the passer”. Parry and his crew have always favored the Pats* and did so inderectly at the end of this one. What a crock, as Clowney had to lower his angle just a little to avoid helmet to helmet contact. Just garbage and it effectively granted New England a bye week. 

28 minutes ago, greenyellowred said:

The Bills could have passed the Jets today in draft order, but the Jets had to completely blow it.

The only good news is that it is obvious with the Jets loss that the Bills made the better pick in drafting Allen. Darnold sucks.

Darnold beat Allen.

I like Allen as a prospect now better, after watching them both play, but Darnold is still the better passer of the two as of now.

• Like (+1) 1