La Canfora: Patriots Could See Exodus of Coaches and Executives in 2019 Due to Concerns about the Future

26CornerBlitz

No surprise.  Father time has finally caught up with Brady.

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That said the Bills have nothing to lose. All the pressure is on the cheats.

If the Bills win, great.  If they lose, better draft pick.  What I want for the rest of the season is for KC and Houston to win out, relegating the Cheaters to the 3rd seed, and see them/Brady have to face the Ravens defense.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Can we make a sticky for all LaConjecture tweets, articles, posts and predictions?  This guy is a hack.

Brady is getting older.  Gronk is getting older. Edelman is small.  Start the bus.  The end is coming soon.  Great story.  ?

Well, we could...but stickies are usually for stuff that's important and we want to keep front-and-center in everyone's attention

Is that your status for LaConjecture?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well, we could...but stickies are usually for stuff that's important and we want to keep front-and-center in everyone's attention

Is that your status for LaConjecture?

True.  Sorry.  I failed.

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

When it happens it happens. Every year people rush to report the end and nothing ever comes of it. I’m not buying it until the day Brady actually leaves NE, or until Bill actually leaves NE. I hope it happens but il believe it when I see it.

I'd prefer it happen while they're still there.

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don’t know if the Dynasty will implode this year, but if it starts to, I wouldn’t be shocked if BB ends up in Green Bay. 

That could be a better combo than Brady and Bellichick.  At least it'll be out of our conference if so.  

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think it's more like he failed (to win a lot of respect around these parts)

but I could be mistaken.

Not mistaken. And you know this man!

i got it.  Can we get a sticky for all LaConjecture posts in the Off the Wall forum? Only makes sense.

44 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I can see Daboll being creative - he usually has some ***** up his sleeve and he knows the Pats well. But though I like Frazier he doesn’t strike me as the go for broke type. Would love to see it though. 

Lets hope McD tells Frazier to bring the heat!

58 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The rings are worn with a full blown rebuild on the horizon. :lol:

The rebuild shall consist of faulty Chinese parts ???

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

I agree.  This story has been a theme for several years.  The Patriots will be done when the rest of the AFCE beats them regularly.

...Jason will be crushed this is not "breaking news"............guy is usually the accurate front runner...........

They waited too long.  They should have bailed when they could have went out on top. 

My predictions:

The Bills are going to beat them by 3 scores today, and Josh Allen's Patriot domination begins today.  The Patriots don't get a 1st round buy and get beat in the 1st playoff game by a young, up and coming team that sends Brady and Belichick into retirement.  Next year starts the Bills reign as AFC EAST champions.

22 minutes ago, PIZ said:

They waited too long.  They should have bailed when they could have went out on top. 

My predictions:

The Bills are going to beat them by 3 scores today, and Josh Allen's Patriot domination begins today.  The Patriots don't get a 1st round buy and get beat in the 1st playoff game by a young, up and coming team that sends Brady and Belichick into retirement.  Next year starts the Bills reign as AFC EAST champions.

Can we have them lose next week too and just miss the playoffs entirely?