La Canfora: Patriots Could See Exodus of Coaches and Executives in 2019 Due to Concerns about the Future

26CornerBlitz

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Let’s wait until after the season because I still think they end up winning the AFC. They might win the Super Bowl again. Then I’m not really going to want to hear how weak they are

The eyes don't lie. They are not the same dominant team.  Gronk looks like he's 60 and Brady while still good has clearly fallen off.  Their defense also isn't very good.

45 minutes ago, MDH said:

It seems like the “Patriot Demise” story happens every year during Bills’ week. The Patriots then proceed to trounce the Bills and put the stories to rest.

I was going to type this same exact thing. It's like the media is giving them bulletin board material every time and we are always the ones who pay. 

1 hour ago, Iron Maiden said:

Reading that phrase out loud makes you realize how silly that statement is.....in those " recent years ", let's say, the last 4 seasons.....they've been to 4 AFCCG and 3 SBs...winning 2.....the decline might finally be happening, but the " recent years " have been really good to NE....hell, most franchises have not achieve that level of success in their entire history....

Hey Iron Maiden, looks like they may “run to the hills, run for their lives”...

5 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I was going to type this same exact thing. It's like the media is giving them bulletin board material every time and we are always the ones who pay. 

We've been hearing it all season and they struggled to put the Bills away in the last game with Derek Anderson at QB with the BIlls generating almost no offense. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

We've been hearing it all season and they struggled to put the Bills away in the last game with Derek Anderson at QB with the BIlls generating almost no offense. 

Yo 26- I hope the Bills go for broke today! Blitz, rush, big shots downfield, 4th and 3 go for it etc! Merry Christmas my friend!!!

Edited by billsfan_34
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Until it happens it’s pure speculation 

unless it’s BB then I see the SOS. 

How long have we been waiting for a collapse?

Fool me once ..... 

PS lets not pretend I’m not liking the idea.   

If we believe the article it's not "pure speculation".    He's quoting a source with some knowledge of the specifics.

11 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Yo 26- I hope the Bills go for broke today! Blitz, rush, big shots downfield, 4th and 3 go for it etc! Merry Christmas my friend!!!

I can see Daboll being creative - he usually has some ***** up his sleeve and he knows the Pats well. But though I like Frazier he doesn’t strike me as the go for broke type. Would love to see it though. 

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Coaches leave NE annually.  

This is is a nothing burger of a story IMO.  

Unless the coach is BB. 

Indeed.  It also starts with the old weasel words "could", which act like protective Boeshield against rusting the writer's reputation should it not occur.

After all he didn't say it "would" happen, he said it "could" happen

I "could" win the lottery

etc

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Can we make a sticky for all LaConjecture tweets, articles, posts and predictions?  This guy is a hack.

Brady is getting older.  Gronk is getting older. Edelman is small.  Start the bus.  The end is coming soon.  Great story.  ?

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Indeed.  It also starts with the old weasel words "could", which act like protective Boeshield against rusting the writer's reputation should it not occur.

After all he didn't say it "would" happen, he said it "could" happen

I "could" win the lottery

etc

We all wish that. 

Leaving....  this can be jumping ship and or getting fired.  

A new HC really is the only reason I see a Mass change.  

(pun intended)