Ravens at Chargers 8pm NFLN

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Who kidnapped Justin Tucker and who the hell kicked that last field goal?

Cost me 5 there. I picked Tucker up and dropped Maehr after his zero last week. 

Last time I came in second place for fantasy Tucker slipped and missed a FG at Candlestick IIRC. Whyyyyyyyyyy. I forgot all about that until this last kick.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

This Lamar Jackson stuff is cute.

Greg Roman was phenomenal here at his run game designs and looks even better now,as I am sure he learned from his time in Buffalo and basically having Tyrod 2.0 in Bal.

But as we learned, "cute" will not equal consistent success, what happens when you get down and need to pass,  and Jackson looks worse than Taylor at reading the field in a timely fashion and he's not a very good passer either. 

I don't see the hype about Jackson at all. He's basically a WR playing QB . You take away his 1st read and he's checking it down. He's very slow at processing the field. He reminds me of Taylor so much . Maybe a better runner but worse passer.

If you disagree, take a shot Everytime you hear "check down" tonight. 

Edited by JerseyBills

18 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Cost me 5 there. I picked Tucker up and dropped Maehr after his zero last week. 

Last time I came in second place for fantasy Tucker slipped and missed a FG at Candlestick IIRC. Whyyyyyyyyyy. I forgot all about that until this last kick.

Going for it on 4th and goal doesn’t help, especially when they don’t convert ?