Ravens at Chargers 8pm NFLN

YoloinOhio

I miss CFB but like these Saturday night nfl games!

Ravens trying to get in playoffs.  24 hours from now the Ravens can either be in 1st place in the AFC North (win tonight & Steelers loss) or be eliminated from the playoffs (loss tonight & Steelers win).

Chargers fighting for seeding. Currently 5th, could still earn 1st seed 

Anyone still alive in their fantasy playoffs and have guys playing today?

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Anyone still alive in their fantasy playoffs and have guys playing today?

I played Henry who posted decent numbers as a flex in my PPR league. I have Keenan Allen and I'm torn -- Part of me feels he'll be a decoy and Mike Williams will get the bulk of the action. I can't get myself to sit him, though. 

Edited by Golden Goat

3 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

I played Henry who posted decent numbers as a flex in my PPR league. I have Keenan Allen and I'm torn -- Part of me feels he'll be a decoy and Mike Williams will get the bulk of the action. I can't get myself to sit him, though. 

That’s a very tough call on Allen. What were your other options? I actually think the chargers are the new pats where it’s tough to know who’s getting the ball week to week anymore.but i had mike Williams on my bench all year and he did nothing until last week. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

That’s a very tough call on Allen. What were your other options? I actually think the chargers are the new pats where it’s tough to know who’s getting the ball week to week anymore.but i had mike Williams on my bench all year and he did nothing until last week. 

Conner and Boyd, who are out. Ware who is doubtful. Jamaal Williams and Ingram are my other two flex options, and I'm not sold on either. But San Diego does need this game for a shot at  home field throughout, so -- leap of faith here with Allen. But not super confident that he's recovered enough to do damage.

1 minute ago, Golden Goat said:

Conner and Boyd, who are out. Ware who is doubtful. Jamaal Williams and Ingram are my other two flex options, and I'm not sold on either. But San Diego does need this game for a shot at  home field throughout, so -- leap of faith here with Allen. But not super confident that he's recovered enough to do damage.

With those options I’d definitely take the chance on Allen. He had a hip pointer but it was 9 days ago. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

With those options I’d definitely take the chance on Allen. He had a hip pointer but it was 9 days ago. 

Yup, was watching the game. That big goose-egg hurt! He genuinely looked injured, though -- fell onto one knee a play later. Fingers crossed!

1 minute ago, BillsSB2020 said:

I like Baltimore's chances. I expect a big night from both Todd Heap and Eric Metcalf. Humpries is having a great year but I expect McCalister and company to keep that Chargers offense at bay.?

No way Sid Gillman lets them come into their house and steal a win. Hadl and Alworth will light it up. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, greenyellowred said:

I'm torn: I hate the Ravens but I hate the Steelers even more. Part of me wants Baltimore in first place, but the other part wants the Chargers to win the division.

I want NE to have to face the Ravens in the first round.  They are the only team I trust to beat NE.   I think that means we need SD to win here.

• Like (+1) 1