Share the Misery? Play Spoilers? Revenge? I hope you guys are getting hyped up!

Jerome007

I hope the Bills dominated the next 10-15 years. Preferably, BB & Brady duo would still play at a high level  for a few more years so the Bills beat them twice a year to get some revenge before Father Times takes care of that. But I'll settle for the first option. 

Anyway, back to the present. Aren't you guys hyped up for the first game featuring Allen vs Brady? The Cheats have lost twice in a row. The Bills could make it three. Hell the Dolphins could clinch the division and the Brady bunch miss out on the playoffs! Basically, the Bills could make quite the statement if they beat the Cheats at their place, and make an impact in the playoff picture for sure.

Time to extract some well deserved revenge. I feel near zero emotions on this board. Wake up! A Bills victory at Foxboro makes a great Christmas present to us fans... and even to most NFL fans. I'm pumped.

Pats fans disdainfully say that “this is your Super Bowl” when teams play them.  This year, this game, they’re right.

I will consider it a successful season if we mess up their chances for a bye by beating them at Gillette.  And it will be a good preview for their fans of how the next decade+ will go.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

Pats fans disdainfully say that “this is your Super Bowl” when teams play them.  This year, this game, they’re right.

I will consider it a successful season if we mess up their chances for a bye by beating them at Gillette.  And it will be a good preview for their fans of how the next decade+ will go.

Couldnt agree more.

Actually, this game means a lot lot more to the Pats than the Bills.  Maybe this is their in-season Super Bowl.  They all know the narrative everyone is talking about, the PAts haven't lost three in a row since 2002.  If the Pats lose tomorrow, at home double-digit favorite, it will be a total embarrassment.  Not only that, if they lose and Miami wins the next two NE has a must win final game to get in the playoffs.

Brady and especially Gronk look old and tired, no Gordon this a very winnable game no doubt.

I am excited as heck to see what Belichek throws at Allen.  I think the Pats have no respect for or WRS/TE, let their dbs cover them one on one, contest every single catch, be very physical/never give up on the play, start holding from the outset see what the refs call on PI.  Jam Foster at the LOS to slow him down, release the jammer to blitz/spy Allen...i can see a lot of safety/cb blitzes see what Allen"s peripheral vision is like, make him think about one more thing. I think the PAts want to beat us by 30 points, badly, get back their swagger, limited soft zone, make our receivers beat their DBs.  A lot of single high safety,  that will give them more bodies to defend the run.  ANd the Pats are going to run right at our two rookie LBs, as well as a lot of throws to White see if they can defend it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Thats the spirit!   Dont waste your time even watching, better yet bet all the money you have on the money line the Pats will win.

I think you misunderstood his great post. He was, in fact, in the right spirit. Josh will blemish his perfect record against young QBs

• Like (+1) 1

the bills are really going in to this game with no pressure on them. patsies** on the other hand, as much as their on their knees worshipers believe this will just be another day at the office, the pressure is on brady & co.

they have much more to play for and with a competitor like allen, he'll have the team pumped to go in there and ball out.

just a gut feeling I have.

GO BILLS!!!

7 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

I hope the Bills dominated the next 10-15 years. Preferably, BB & Brady duo would still play at a high level  for a few more years so the Bills beat them twice a year to get some revenge before Father Times takes care of that. But I'll settle for the first option. 

Anyway, back to the present. Aren't you guys hyped up for the first game featuring Allen vs Brady? The Cheats have lost twice in a row. The Bills could make it three. Hell the Dolphins could clinch the division and the Brady bunch miss out on the playoffs! Basically, the Bills could make quite the statement if they beat the Cheats at their place, and make an impact in the playoff picture for sure.

Time to extract some well deserved revenge. I feel near zero emotions on this board. Wake up! A Bills victory at Foxboro makes a great Christmas present to us fans... and even to most NFL fans. I'm pumped.

It's probably because most fans are tired of disappointing games in Foxboro....we've been beaten over the head for almost 20 years when playing in NE...Brady usually toys with the Bills and Belichick tortures rookie QBs....fans have hopes of course, but most expect a loss.....

19 hours ago, Bangarang said:

As always, if Allen looks good I don’t care about the outcome.

Of course. But this is the Cheats. And the very first time Allen faces them. 

Am I full brimming with confidence here? Of course not. But yes I want the Bills to beat them. Again, BB & co could be losing THREE games in a row. And there is a slight chance they're ousted from the playoffs.

With Rex Ryan (remember him?) the Bills beat them in Foxboro 16-0. 16 - ZERO. In the 4th game of the year. Yet I've seen many people on here saying the game meant nothing to the Patriots as Brady wasn't there. It was the FOURTH game, not a meaningless one in December! And we Bills fans painfully know what it's like to have a decent team with no elite QB at the helm, so to me the win was legit as they come. And this time, we have Allen... and a not so decent team on offense and special teams.

Still... FIGHT! PLAY TO WIN! CHIP AT THEIR ARROGANT EGOS AT THEIR PLACE!

If not, well, I hope Josh plays well and learns a lot going against a BB defense desperate on using all tricks to get back on the W side. Barring injuries or some disaster, it's likely a win for the Bills when it comes to the future.