Report: Le'Veon Bell Wants to Sign with the Colts

26CornerBlitz

Look at what Nick Chubb has done for the Browns this season and tell me we should spend 17 million a season for a running back.  Rookie running backs can be some of the most immediate impactful players.  There were a lot of great ones last year.  We have extra picks in the 4th and 5th rounds.  I almost expect one to be drafted between the 3-5 rounds.  Le'veon should go to Indy.  He'd be perfect for Luck.  

Edited by Buffalo30
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Luck, their offensive line, and his running style would be lethal.  Mack has been pretty good this year though so they may think it's not worth paying a RB that type of money. 

Edited by Doc Brown

Bell in Indy makes sense.  That's the Indy Way.  Stack the offensive, ignore the defense.  Just ask Peyton.

Edited by Inigo Montoya

6 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

f that.
no need to spend that kinda money and contract commitment on him. Let the Colts have him.

No offense against you sir !
 But i would rather draft one or two mid to late rounds and grind them.

Allen doesn't  check down to the RBs anyways. he runs looking for bigger play ( hope he learns to check down a bit more )

No chance McBean pays that kind of money for a RB especially who comes with  his own butler 

47 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Bell is not a special player. I don't care where he goes as long as it's not here.

He's a special player when behind the right o-line.  His ability to stutter step almost to a complete stop to wait for blocks to develop and then accelerate through the hole is impressive.  He'd be screwed with our o-line this year. 

I think he knows that and given Indy's decent o-line and using his skills as a pass catcher with Andrew Luck at the helm makes Indy an ideal situation in his mind.  He's probably right.  Do the Colts feel the same and believe he's worth the money is the question.

• Like (+1) 2

This would be HUGE for Andrew Luck. It would give them a legitimate 3 year window to contend for a SB imo. They have addressed the OL. The defense is solid and can be further improved in the draft. They have Luck and Hilton already, two top tier options at the other skill positions on offense. They have Ebron who has had a breakout year. A couple more pieces on defense and another WR in the draft makes this team scary. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

idc how the needs get addressed as long as they all do.

i do want a star or two to aid Allens second year so he can take that bigger step.

whether it be a RB, WR, C/G/T, or TE, idc. 

No question about putting quality players around Allen asap. Do not want him to feel he has to put the time on his shoulders each game and run.

some of the arguments about what makes a Franchise QB such , were , can he carry a team ?

Well, it seems his heart is willing.

fix the line the RBs get better. Add WRs who get some respect and the RBs get better. we already know Daboll and Allen are willing to go vertical.

Go Bills ! 

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

He's a special player when behind the right o-line.  His ability to stutter step almost to a complete stop to wait for blocks to develop and then accelerate through the hole is impressive.  He'd be screwed with our o-line this year. 

I think he knows that and given Indy's decent o-line and using his skills as a pass catcher with Andrew Luck at the helm makes Indy an ideal situation in his mind.  He's probably right.  Do the Colts feel the same and believe he's worth the money is the question.

Colts have finally decided to protect Luck and build an O line.
bell is a good fit there.

they can have him.
we have plenty of other needs right now.

as mentioned Chubb is a fine example of how Bills should approach the next phase of Daboll's RB's imho

13 hours ago, Putin said:

No chance McBean pays that kind of money for a RB especially who comes with  his own butler 

it is a simple as that. Not his style of team building