What’s your definition of a pot head?

Buffalo716

so a cancer patient who smokes daily for pain is a pothead?

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Apples and cement bricks. Couldn’t be a worse analogy.  Are you high. Oh wait....of course you are. 

This the definition of a pothead. Smoking daily. Doesn’t have to be wake an’ bake.

I am just applying your thesis.  Maybe you should rethink your criteria.  And why yes I am ?

Edited by Pete

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

I just think the term pothead pigeon holes people.  Joe Rogan smokes pot, but he is a more then a pothead.  ***** already-Carl Sagan, Steve Jobs, Shakespeare, Queen Victoria were "potheads"

This was teasing the alcoholic thread but I was serious what other people would classify a pothead or stoner lol

i know there are plenty of heavy smokers who  are successful and I know lots of them

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

This was teasing the alcoholic thread but I was serious what other people would classify a pothead or stoner lol

i know there are plenty of heavy smokers who  are successful and I know lots of them

I prefer the term stoner myself

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Regardless if the alcohol or MJ thread we could name successful alcoholics (outside of the entertainment world) or potheads but the number of failures in each category greatly dwarfs the successes.  Either way I would guess the chance of failure in terms of not managing your consumption is far greater than being a success.  

19 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Jesus Christ no!  Alcoholism is a defined clinical diagnosis. It’s an addiction that ruins lives. A pothead, in my opinion, is someone who smokes pot everyday. And you don’t have to smoke it to be a pothead. I’m not saying that’s what you’re saying but the edibles can really ***** you up. 

Are you a pothead, Focker?

• Haha (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Pete said:

Just because there’s a reason someone smokes weed, doesn’t make a point that they aren’t a pot head. Many people that have cancer and don’t smoke weed. 

I just love it how potheads continue to make arguments for them being potheads. 

Edited by mrags

17 hours ago, Pete said:

I am just applying your thesis.  Maybe you should rethink your criteria.  And why yes I am ?

No rethinking necessary. I stand by my opinion. 

14 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Are you a pothead, Focker?

Nope. That’s why I asked how long an 1/8th lasts you. I bought one probably 3 months ago and I’ve gone through less than half. But you my friend are, in my opinion, a pothead. Would you prefer to be called a stoner?  Does being called a pothead embarrass you?  Are you paranoid as to what people will think of you?