What’s your definition of a pot head?

Buffalo716

I used to go through a half ounce a week. Mind you the quality of weed has come a long way and my consumption has declined by an estimated 90%. Our doofus governor is doing something smart opening the conversation for recreational legalization,  but our doofus Republicans seem to have a problem with it.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Your definition?  

So an individual who has had a glass of wine every single night...alcoholic?

Yes my definition. In my mind you’re a  pothead. And I speak from past and current experience. And what does wine have to do with this?  Oh that’s right.....nothing.  

Question. How long does an 1/8th last you? 

Edited by Chef Jim

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Pretty much.

I smoke/vape/ingest marijuana almost every single day.  I have a rule, however, that I don’t do so until the kids are in bed and all my work is done for the day.  It’s like an accompaniment to my 2-3 glasses of wine or beer.

We should hang out.  Burn one drink a couple while I sit back and let you go into more detail about your old mans early days.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yes my definition. In my mind you’re a  pothead. And I speak from past and current experience. And what does wine have to do with this?  Oh that’s right.....nothing.  

Question. How long does an 1/8th last you? 

First...trick question...I rarely purchase plant material.  Usually oils and edibles.

Second, I believe the analogy is apt.  Your contention is that since I use weed every day (even though I don’t “wake and bake”) I am a pot head.  I’m assuming your definition of pot head would be similar to your definition of alcoholic.  Given that I use marijuana daily, but only use a little and at the end of my evening....an individual who drinks a glass of wine or two every night is an alcoholic.  Correct?

3 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Pretty much.

I smoke/vape/ingest marijuana almost every single day.  I have a rule, however, that I don’t do so until the kids are in bed and all my work is done for the day.  It’s like an accompaniment to my 2-3 glasses of wine or beer.

Oh....so you're an alcoholic AND a pot head!!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

First...trick question...I rarely purchase plant material.  Usually oils and edibles.

Second, I believe the analogy is apt.  Your contention is that since I use weed every day (even though I don’t “wake and bake”) I am a pot head.  I’m assuming your definition of pot head would be similar to your definition of alcoholic.  Given that I use marijuana daily, but only use a little and at the end of my evening....an individual who drinks a glass of wine or two every night is an alcoholic.  Correct?

When I say someone's a pothead, it's a harmless, non-judgmental term that (to me) means that said person gets high on a daily basis.  It has nothing to do with addiction, as I am a firm believer that one cannot become addicted to marijuana.

I call my son a pedalhead because he likes to buy/use a lot of guitar pedals.

I call @Cripple Creek a dick head because he likes ... ANYWAY ... there's nothing wrong with being a pothead, in my book.

A friend and I went to the bank one day. He walked into the foyer to take money out of the ATM. I waited in the car. About 10 minutes go by and he comes out looking extremely confused. When I asked what happened, if someone hacked his account or something. His response was he didn’t know. He couldn’t remember his password to access his account.

and that is the definition of a pothead. 

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

A friend and I went to the bank one day. He walked into the foyer to take money out of the ATM. I waited in the car. About 10 minutes go by and he comes out looking extremely confused. When I asked what happened, if someone hacked his account or something. His response was he didn’t know. He couldn’t remember his password to access his account.

I think that’s the definition of brain dead.  I don’t think pot can do that to a human.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, mrags said:

OMG! That sounds too familiar! I think I have to search my 91 year old mom’s place for her bong and her stash! (She’ll never know I stole it, she’ll just think she forgot where she put it!). 

• Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Gugny said:

When I say someone's a pothead, it's a harmless, non-judgmental term that (to me) means that said person gets high on a daily basis.  It has nothing to do with addiction, as I am a firm believer that one cannot become addicted to marijuana.

I call @Cripple Creek a dick head because he likes ... ANYWAY ... there's nothing wrong with being a pothead, in my book.

So, according to this logic, @Chef Jim is a crack-head prostitute head?  Not that there’s anything wrong with that...

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Retribution from the moderators will be swift and severe. 

4 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Retribution from the moderators will be swift and severe. 

If referencing your love for Dick Vandyke is against the TOS, then I suppose I'm guilty.  I think he's a funny man, as well.

Edited by Gugny