Hey Bills fans!

Ice bowl 67

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

It's almost Christmas and we have no snow.

Pushing 50 degrees and raining for a few days straight.  Any of the little bit of snow that was on the ground is gone.  I'm fine with no white Christmas, though.  I'll take the high temps any day.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Pushing 50 degrees and raining for a few days straight.  Any of the little bit of snow that was on the ground is gone.  I'm fine with no white Christmas, though.  I'll take the high temps any day.

Well, just move down south for awhile and you may learn to miss it. In point of fact, it gets plenty cold down here, just not cold enough to snow a lot. That's almost worse in my book. I have a buddy from college who's now lived in Singapore for the past 15+ years, and per him, being the weatherman over there has to be the most boring job in the world. Every day is 87-88 for the high, and 78-79 for a low, with scattered T-storms in the afternoons. Rinse/Repeat. I'll take a full 4 seasons please!  

Just now, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Well, just move down south for awhile and you may learn to miss it. In point of fact, it gets plenty cold down here, just not cold enough to snow a lot. That's almost worse in my book. I have a buddy from college who's now lived in Singapore for the past 15+ years, and per him, being the weatherman over there has to be the most boring job in the world. Every day is 87-88 for the high, and 78-79 for a low, with scattered T-storms in the afternoons. Rinse/Repeat. I'll take a full 4 seasons please!  

I can assure you with every ounce of my being that nothing would ever make me miss snow.  I love the four seasons (I live an hour north of Albany, NY).  What I do not like is that winter seems to last more months than it used to.  Last year's winter was a solid 5 months of miserable, cold weather.  Eff that.  Eff that every effing day of the week.

2 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I just wanted to wish you guys a Merry Christmas! I hope you guys have a great holiday, much love to y'all.

...same to you our best friend here......so who is in your crystal ball as McCarthy's replacement?......does Aaron have any influence?....could Danica be a candidate then?...:D

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I can assure you with every ounce of my being that nothing would ever make me miss snow.  I love the four seasons (I live an hour north of Albany, NY).  What I do not like is that winter seems to last more months than it used to.  Last year's winter was a solid 5 months of miserable, cold weather.  Eff that.  Eff that every effing day of the week.

I don't mind Winter to be honest. I like it until Late February then after that I'm done with it. 3 months of winter would be ok. It's when it's almost 6 months long that it gets really old.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I don't mind Winter to be honest. I like it until Late February then after that I'm done with it. 3 months of winter would be ok. It's when it's almost 6 months long that it gets really old.

I actually LOVE winter, but I only want to visit it for about a week per year. Winter is awesome when you hold your return plane ticket in your hand. I moved from Buffalo to Cincinnati, to Hilton Head, SC, to Sarasota, FL. About 8 years ago we moved north for the first time, while staying in “the South” to Atlanta. I cannot describe how much I regret that move, and for how many reasons. Temps in the 40’s and raining sucks! But what’s done is done. Not going back now, but hopefully in the future.