[Vague Title] Christmas Spirit is finally hitting me....

Ramza86

What if...........

Tom Brady is laid out by a blind side hit in the 1st quarter and placed in concussion protocol. Allen goes off and runs for 2 TDs and throws for 2 TDs and Bills win 28-6. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS MAFIA!!!

Edited by Tatonka68
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

What if...........

Tom Brady is laid out by a blind side hit in the 1st quarter and placed in concussion protocol. Allen goes off and runs for 2 TDs and throws for 2 TDs and Bills win 28-6. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS MAFIA!!!

NO WAY, I want Brady to play the whole game, and throw 5 pick 6s!

7 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

Are you sure it's not a Christmas SPIRIT that's hitting you? ?

Go Bills!

Are you sure he isn't hitting the spirits for Christmas?

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

Are you sure it's not a Christmas SPIRIT that's hitting you? ?

Go Bills!

I went to a store that said spirits on the front of it this morning, but not hitting the spirits yet. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

What if...........

Someone will still complain that it doesn't count as a win because Brady did not play the entire game. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

What if...........

MERRY CHRISTMAS MAFIA!!!

16 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Someone will still complain that it doesn't count as a win because Brady did not play the entire game. 

I'd also like to add that Allen's performance wasn't good enough because he didn't hit 300+ yards and 60+ completion percentage as to reasons someone will still complain.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Does this include a helmet throw and a heated exchange on the sideline between him and McDaniel or Gronk? Check that, between him and Hoodie? 

Sure why not lol. Anything that makes the Patriots look like they're falling apart 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

We beat the Pats in Gillette when Jacoby Brisette was their starting QB. We won, but would have felt better beating Brady.