2019 Draft list

Tatonka68

• 1st round pick Jonah Williams OT Alabama. This pick along with signing a least one guard and a center stabilize the Offensive line.
  • 2nd round pick Miles Sanders RB Penn State. As much as I like Shady he cannot be trusted to play 16 games. We let Fred Jackson go for the same reason.
  • 3rd round pick. Kristian Fulton CB. LSU. Depth in the secondary and has experience with Tre' White.
  • 4th round pick David Sills WR West Virginia. Good possession receiver who can work the middle.
  • 4th round pick TJ Hockerson TE Iowa Run blocking Tight End would add to depth.
  • 5th round pick De'Andre Walker Georgia Edge Rusher. possible replacement for Jerry Hughes.
  • 5th round pick Tyler Johnson WR Minnesota. Wide receiver depth

Assuming they keep all of their picks, I'm looking forward to Day 3 and those last 3 picks you list, as all 3 will all be somewhere around the 132 to 144 range. They have KC's R4, Oak's R5, and their own R5.  For comparison, both Milano (163) and Teller (166) were R5 picks.

• Like (+1) 1

If TJ Hockenson declares he will top 75. Some teams may actually prefer him over Noah Fant. He reminds me of Dallas Witten.

There’s no telling where this team is going round 1 possibly sitting at pick 10.

But 2nd round WRs I like

Preston Williams CSU

Hakeem Butler Iowa St

I do like TJ Hockenson, Jace Sternberger at TE

Look for Josh Jacobs RB Alabama. Knows the offense, good build, tough runner. Not a lot of wear on him either. Maybe 3rd round, trade both 4ths to get back into mid 3rd.

Squeez LJ Scott RB Michigan St into that 3rd round conversation.

I think the value of RBs is trending up.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, golfball323 said:

**clears throat**

STOP MAKING MOCK DRAFTS BEFORE FREE AGENCY!!!!

and Fred Jackson was screwed by Doug Whaley... not because he couldn't stay healthy.

I thought Rex wanted FredEx gone?

2 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:
  • 1st round pick Jonah Williams OT Alabama. This pick along with signing a least one guard and a center stabilize the Offensive line.
  • 2nd round pick Miles Sanders RB Penn State. As much as I like Shady he cannot be trusted to play 16 games. We let Fred Jackson go for the same reason.
  • 3rd round pick. Kristian Fulton CB. LSU. Depth in the secondary and has experience with Tre' White.
  • 4th round pick David Sills WR West Virginia. Good possession receiver who can work the middle.
  • 4th round pick TJ Hockerson TE Iowa Run blocking Tight End would add to depth.
  • 5th round pick De'Andre Walker Georgia Edge Rusher. possible replacement for Jerry Hughes.

Where on your list is WR1?

2 hours ago, jr1 said:

AJ Brown WR

Irv Smith JR TE

Dalton Riser OL

Andre Dillard OL

Blace Brown DB

Devin Bush LB

Wes Hills RB

Devin Bush projected to go in the 6th?  I’d be ok with brown but I think I prefer Metcalf (although injuries are scary) or maybe Harry.  Hollywood seemed like a great target, and still may be, but the emergence of Foster makes me wonder if we’re lookng for a possession type.  

Imagine Hollywood and Foster out there on each side.  Get a solid TE like Smith to pair with mckenzie and Zay to work the middle.  Add that to the ultimate wildcard, Josh Allen. Teams that spy him are gonna risk getting beat deep.  Those that takeaway the deep ball will get worked over by allies legs and the  slot playmakers.  I really like the way this offense is shaping up if we can build a competent OL.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Augie said:

Being in the room to see the board and watch a draft go down would be a bucket list item I’ll never get to check off, but a guy can dream! 

That would be amazing!!!

Im going to go to a few Senior Bowl practices this year. Looking forward to that.

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Devin Bush projected to go in the 6th?  I’d be ok with brown but I think I prefer Metcalf (although injuries are scary) or maybe Harry.  Hollywood seemed like a great target, and still may be, but the emergence of Foster makes me wonder if we’re lookng for a possession type.  

Imagine Hollywood and Foster out there on each side.  Get a solid TE like Smith to pair with mckenzie and Zay to work the middle.  Add that to the ultimate wildcard, Josh Allen. Teams that spy him are gonna risk getting beat deep.  Those that takeaway the deep ball will get worked over by allies legs and the  slot playmakers.  I really like the way this offense is shaping up if we can build a competent OL.

Is it possible Hollywood will be there in the 2nd? I don't believe in not drafting a receiver because we have a guy with a similar skill set. You can never have too much speed and you can never have too many playmakers. The old jump ball receivers are not as valuable as they used to be with the more intricate passing schemes. It's great to have a 6'5 guy you can throw a fade to but those are really not high pct plays and teams don't do it nearly as often anymore.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

Love it but not RB at 2

10 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

BPA

BPA

BPA

BPA

BPA

BPA

BPA

simple.

Yawn, so interesting to discuss.