Brady and Belicheck Deserve to go Out On Top

Ned Kelly

5 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Come to think of it, my reply to Guggles the other day got swallowed by a bad interweb connection.  I left it lie, but will resurrect it since the thread did as well:  Brady and Belichick deserve to go out on top...of a fully engulfed funeral pyre.

EDIT:  Guddammit, Tenhigh in just ahead of me with the concept, but different tool.

Can't the villagers be carrying the funeral pyre on their pitchforks?  Might be hot, but I'll do my share!

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Each other

ewwww.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

Wasn't this a topic discussed earlier this week? I'm new to the board, but I don't understand the admiration for Belichick and Brady. They've won 5 world championships and are not upstanding men in my book. There was an old TV show called 8 is enough and 5 is certainly enough in this case. 

It was.

They deserve whatever they earn on the field. Nothing more or less. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

images (1).jpeg

3 minutes ago, ricojes said:

They didn't deserve to beat Atlanta, or even Oakland in one of their first runs to the finals...Call it even and let them go out losing...

"Hi, Noob.  It's been well documented over the years how much I respect Brady and Belichick.  I'm sure you're right about a lot of things.  This isn't one of them.  Good day."