What's your Christmas outfit for 2018?

Seasons1992

9 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I chose a Nakatomi Plaza sweatshirt.  

But seriously, where'd you get it? If local I may run out and buy one for him tomorrow. ? 

A Nakatomi Plaza sweatshirt exists?! Please send pics.

I got it from here: https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/buffalo-bills-candy-cane-repeat-sweater-royal/o-3527+t-81484678+p-02530098989+z-9-1552100759

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

Gah, only size small left. I'll go on a hunt now that I know what to look for, thanks. ?

His sweatshirt looks like this (although I have no idea where he bought it): https://turtlesstyle.com/products/nakatomi-plaza-die-hard-christmas-party-1988-gildan-crewneck-sweatshirt

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Jebus I need to hide that photo from my son.

Hubby and I had an ugly sweater party to attend so we called my son to borrow a few of his ugly sweaters. He asked what "theme" we wanted, and sports was one of the categories. I told him just grab 4 ugly sweaters (he's got quite the collection), bring them over, and let us choose something. SMH. Hubby chose a Sabres ugly sweater, I chose a Nakatomi Plaza sweatshirt.  

But seriously, where'd you get it? If local I may run out and buy one for him tomorrow. ? 

Sounds like he probably already has one...

I'll probably be wearing whiskey with some eggnog mixed in.

Edited by LeGOATski

When we lived in Seattle, wore sweaters a lot.  Now in S. Virginia, it's mostly not cold enough to bother.

Understand the Bills Backers @ Hurley's bar Richmond, have designated this Sunday, as ugly sweater day.  The forecast is high 51 degrees, not exactly sweater weather,  We're just hoping for an ugly W, and bag the sweaters.

6 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

My daughter bought this for me and I have now worn it to 3 parties, am planning christmas dinner with it as well.

https://www.amazon.com/uideazone-Women-Christmas-Clothes-Family/dp/B077GXM49H/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1545415068&sr=8-16&keywords=funny+ugly+christmas+tshirt

There’s a smaller portion of the estate just determined...

Besides, Brother Victor mandates a collared shirt and tie at this time of year.

Last year I bought 2 "ugly Christmas sweaters" that are more just awesome sweaters that are star wars themed. Wore them to work for our staff Christmas lunches. Almost bought a Metallica one too, bought my brother a Chilli Peppers one for Christmas last year.

We had an 'ugly Christmas sweater' day at work, I thought about wearing one of my wifes Leafs Jerseys (or hockey sweater) that day but couldn't lower myself to wear something so dirty......

Since this is a football board, I guess I could wear my Broncos Orton Jersey, or Bill's Donte Whitner one.......

Edited by apuszczalowski