Brady playing hurt? Partially torn MCL?

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ok, I just winced...

A dislocated patella is usually a bit more serious than I'm trotting off, I stop and sit down casually with my leg bent and out to the side, rotate it to straight, mess with something on my leg for a few seconds, then hop up and trot off again. 

Doesn't look like anything more than adjusting a knee brace to me.

Doesn't mean he isn't playing with an MCL or LCL tear, but when stabilized by a brace not a huge deal either.

Save your winces, Buffalo_Gal.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Of course if we manage to come out of there with a win it will be because Brady is injured. 

People have been saying he is injured for weeks, even when they were winning. I don’t know what’s wrong with him but it’s pretty clear something is right.

The Bills are almost two touchdown underdogs if they can pull off an upset it will be one of the biggest of the year for the entire NFL.

Just now, CommonCents said:

People have been saying he is injured for weeks, even when they were winning. I don’t know what’s wrong with him but it’s pretty clear something is right.

The Bills are almost two touchdown underdogs if they can pull off an upset it will be one of the biggest of the year for the entire NFL.

Kinda like when we were 2 TD underdogs to the Vikings. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

At 41, is it possible Tommy B's body is deteriorating?  Hell yeah

More worried about what Billy B's D will do to our rookie QB.  

when he runs 25 times maybe wings will spout out of his cleats and he can fly to the end zone

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

when he runs 25 times maybe wings will spout out of his cleats and he can fly to the end zone

I am hoping so.  Some Mobile QBs - Mariota and Bortels beat them this year.  Others like Rodgers, Luck and Watson didn't fare as well.

I see a slow team when the Pats play.  Lots of motion from their offense to confuse the D and get favorable matchups.  No real burners on their team now.

Their D is very slow and ordinary.  Go after them and dictate what they have to do on D.  

10 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

I am hoping so.  Some Mobile QBs - Mariota and Bortels beat them this year.  Others like Rodgers, Luck and Watson didn't fare as well.

I see a slow team when the Pats play.  Lots of motion from their offense to confuse the D and get favorable matchups.  No real burners on their team now.

Their D is very slow and ordinary.  Go after them and dictate what they have to do on D.  

somewhere between 35 straight passes and 35 straight runs will be the Pats strategy on O

the D isn't immortal , it aims to allow less points than the other side's does, but it never has been dominant for this era

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

A dislocated patella is usually a bit more serious than I'm trotting off, I stop and sit down casually with my leg bent and out to the side, rotate it to straight, mess with something on my leg for a few seconds, then hop up and trot off again. 

Doesn't look like anything more than adjusting a knee brace to me.

Doesn't mean he isn't playing with an MCL or LCL tear, but when stabilized by a brace not a huge deal either.

Save your winces, 

The patella is the knee cap, it has nothing to do with the LCL, MCL, or ACL. Although it can be dislocated, the more serious dislocation that I think you are referencing is the femur being dislocated from the tibia. This dislocation does involve those ligaments as they are what connect and stabilize these bones.