Police Standards Are A Problem

The_Dude

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I think maybe in high school. 

Shut up, ya gay. You can’t drink there neither. 

And for your information, it’s a good old-time canteen. And you’re not allowed. Neither is Haj. 

That's been around since Sodom & Gomorrah. I'm not allowed if a sexuality test is given but are you sure I wouldn't be able to get in without that test?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

That's been around since Sodom & Gomorrah. I'm not allowed if a sexuality test is given but are you sure I wouldn't be able to get in without that test?

You ain’t earned no Stetson or spurs. You can’t come in. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time. 

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

My spotter will be keeping an eye out for you.

Youve got spotters at gay clubs?

Its alllll starting to come together. 

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

that's like saying you're a little pregnant. 

either you is or you ain't, son.

If it’s a bro who went D Day to Berlin my answer is no. 

If its you my answer is yes. 

Im truly blessed and lucky to have gotten a war. But let’s be honest — it was an unworthy opponent and it’s not like I was living in the mud of Flanders fighting against a worthy opponent. 

Edited by The_Dude
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Youve got spotters at gay clubs?

Its alllll starting to come together. 

If it’s a bro who went D Day to Berlin my answer is no. 

If its you my answer is yes. 

Im truly blessed and lucky to have gotten a war. But let’s be honest — it was an unworthy opponent and it’s not like I was living in the mud of Flanders fighting against a worthy opponent. 

time to go watch some football. get outta here.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/st-louis-police-officer-dies-gunshot-wound-121303156--abc-news-topstories.html

Just pathetic. 

At 19 I didn’t make these Fvck-ups and whatever confusion the dingleberry faced was nothing to what I faced. 

Make proper identification before you shoot. 

These people aren’t even qualified in my opinion to carry guns. Sheesh. 

Good points about qualifications...

Speaking of which, that terrorist who randomly decided to murder 5 strangers at Suntrust Bank in Sebring?  Corrections officer (trainee).  And, per his former girlfriend, had more than once discussed wanting to shoot people.  How the F does this guy get to pass muster to be a corrections officer?  (OK, it's Florida...but still... ) And how many like him slip through the screening for PD?  I was fire/EMS back in the day, worked great with law enforcement at local/county/state, and there were a couple of guys who weren't wrapped that tight but nothing like some of these people ... they'd have died rather than hurt someone. 

(below quote from USA Today).

"Little is known about Xaver, who state officials confirmed late Wednesday was hired in November 2018 to work at Avon Park Correctional Institution near the Avon Park Air Force Range. Patrick Manderfield, a spokesperson for the agency, reported that Xaver "had no discipline while employed with the department," but resigned on Jan. 9. No explanation was given for the resignation, he said."

On 1/24/2019 at 5:00 PM, The_Dude said:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/st-louis-police-officer-dies-gunshot-wound-121303156--abc-news-topstories.html

Just pathetic. 

At 19 I didn’t make these Fvck-ups and whatever confusion the dingleberry faced was nothing to what I faced. 

Make proper identification before you shoot. 

These people aren’t even qualified in my opinion to carry guns. Sheesh. 

Come on! Something more was going on.  Cops lie.

Yeah... Right... They were playing "Rooskie Roulette."  Only the Trumpster plays that game.

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2nd-arrest-robbery-led-nypd-friendly-fire-death-034653403.html

So they’re pinning their lack of training and horrible understanding of ballistics on the low-level dufus who was robbing the t-mobile? How’s about this whole thing was the fault of poorly trained cops. They’re seriously like a squad of green, untrained recruits who have no idea what they’re doing. Why are these people even allowed to carry? 

On 1/26/2019 at 10:10 AM, blzrul said:

Good points about qualifications...

Speaking of which, that terrorist who randomly decided to murder 5 strangers at Suntrust Bank in Sebring?  Corrections officer (trainee).  And, per his former girlfriend, had more than once discussed wanting to shoot people.  How the F does this guy get to pass muster to be a corrections officer?  (OK, it's Florida...but still... ) And how many like him slip through the screening for PD?  I was fire/EMS back in the day, worked great with law enforcement at local/county/state, and there were a couple of guys who weren't wrapped that tight but nothing like some of these people ... they'd have died rather than hurt someone. 

(below quote from USA Today).

"Little is known about Xaver, who state officials confirmed late Wednesday was hired in November 2018 to work at Avon Park Correctional Institution near the Avon Park Air Force Range. Patrick Manderfield, a spokesperson for the agency, reported that Xaver "had no discipline while employed with the department," but resigned on Jan. 9. No explanation was given for the resignation, he said."

I was at the Avon Park range for a short time. Pretty crazy place. I saw an alligator for first and only time in wild, saw the space shuttle take off way off in the distance which was cool, and heard target practice going on with air craft shooting things up.