Probowl selections - No Bills Selected

One Buffalo

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Trolling.

Nope.  Telling it like it is.  He was Pro Bowl caliber for a few weeks.  He hasn’t been so great over the past 3 weeks.  Just as Devante Parker, Scottie Anderson, or Kenny Galloday.  just saying - you don’t see Jalen Ramsey, or Xavien Howard struggle like that.

White has been good overall.  Not better than any of the CB’s selected.  He needs to put together an entire season of Pro Bowl play.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Phil The Thrill said:

Nope.  Telling it like it is.  He was Pro Bowl caliber for a few weeks.  He hasn’t been so great over the past 3 weeks.  Just as Devante Parker, Scottie Anderson, or Kenny Galloday.  just saying - you don’t see Jalen Ramsey, or Xavien Howard struggle like that.

White has been good overall.  Not better than any of the CB’s selected.  He needs to put together an entire season of Pro Bowl play.  

Must have missed Ramsey getting roasted this year.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

He got worked by the Packers, the Jets, and he wasn't very good this week against the Lions either in the first half.

Also not good in Miami.  Look, White had a great stretch of football games.  His matchups on Thelin/Diggs and with Hopkins were stellar.   But he also has given up a lot of plays and never came up with the big INT like many of the top CB’s often do

8 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

White does not deserve to play in the Pro Bowl.  He has sucked the past few weeks.  He’s a good CB, not one of the best 

You do know that even the best have down games.  

Look at the 2 best teams in the NFC.  

Both have had 2 poor outings in a row  compared to the high scoring they had all season.  

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Must have missed Ramsey getting roasted this year.

Overall he has a much better year than White.  He has more INT’s too.  Also, when did Ramsey give up a game changing catch to Robbie Anderson on the last drive of the game?

He’s a very good CB.  He is not one of the top 4 in the AFC

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You do know that even the best have down games.  

Look at the 2 best teams in the NFC.  

Both have had 2 poor outings in a row  compared to the high scoring they had all season.  

Yep I understand.  But it’s 3 games in a row where he has struggled.  He also only has 1 INT.  

I’m not saying that he sucks, but he hasn’t played well for nearly the last quarter of the season and IMO he doesn’t deserve a Pro Bowl spot over the other 4 who got in. 

Just now, Phil The Thrill said:

Yep I understand.  But it’s 3 games in a row where he has struggled.  He also only has 1 INT.  

I’m not saying that he sucks, but he hasn’t played well for nearly the last quarter of the season and IMO he doesn’t deserve a Pro Bowl spot over the other 4 who got in. 

I’m just replying to posts and not saying Tre’ is a bonofied perrenial Pro Bowler 

As to 3 bad weeks ...  I’d complain if they were scoring TD after TD on Tre.   

Also. The entire team has struggled with INTs. 

4 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

He has one int because he's rarely targeted. There was a stretch of games this year you could be forgiven for thinking he wasn't even playing because he just eliminated his opponent from the game. He's absolutely elite tier.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Codyny13 said:

Poyer, Hauscka, and White. Downside of playing in Buffalo.

There is not much in terms of elite talent on this team.  At least not right now.  

42 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

#2 defense and no pro bowlers?

That’s laughable

Laughable is that they're the "#2" defense.  

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, teef said:

does anyone know how to fix holes in drywall?  i've got a few that need fixin.

Sure.  Easy-peasy.  How big.

25 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I seem to recall Ramsey getting roasted and toasted

6 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

He has one int because he's rarely targeted. There was a stretch of games this year you could be forgiven for thinking he wasn't even playing because he just eliminated his opponent from the game. He's absolutely elite tier.

Nope your wrong.  He is not at the “elite tier.”  At least not yet.  As I said he is a quality starting CB.  He has been excellent at time this year as you stated above.   It would not surprise me if he does become elite, but IMO he’s not the yet

In my opinion, his overall body of work does not exceed any of the 4 starting CB’s selected to the Pro Bowl in the AFC.  Also the last stretch of games where he has played poorly hurts him a lot.  Yes the best CB’s will have a down game.  Rarely will you see them have 3 down games as White has had.  

Also your point about INT’s is only partially correct.  As we’ve seen over the past 3 weeks, team DO target White and they do it with success.  His coverage has been good pretty good but he has failed to find the football in coverage.  

• Like (+1) 1