Bills Sign WR Victor Bolden from 49ers Practice Squad, Place RB Marcus Murphy on IR, and Workout Eight Players

26CornerBlitz

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

What is the return average of the other guys we have used?

Do you think it might be that they just suck overall?

The only guy with any sample size is Murphy at 13 attempts for 24.9 yard average. I.e 5 yards better than McKenzie.

But  in any event, the sample size is too small for either of them (McKenzie or Murphy) to draw many conclusions. 

I think it's possible the ST aren't good this year AND McKenzie isn't a natural kickoff returner. I was basing my opinion off the eye test more so than stats, which I had to look up later and only happen to back up my statement in some small way. If you think he looks like the reincarnation of Billy White Shoes Johnson then good for you. 

BTW - I like him alright as a receiver. 

Edited by Bob Chandler's Hands

1 hour ago, Matty the Dustmop said:

Ex Gamecocks suck Cooper, Dimarco,Gilmore shall I name more? As a matter of fact the whole Gamecock football program s never won squat....But now you ll tell me how great they were under Spurrier? Theyve never won anything except one SEC East title to then get blown out by Cam Newton and Auburn.....Tell me what did DiMarco ever do at Carolina...What did Cooper ever do? Wasted a 1st round pick on Gilmore the man when in Buffalo couldnt cover a dead man with a sheet....

https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/gamecocks-in-the-nfl-teams-finalize-active-rosters/article_f012b3d8-aed2-11e8-84d7-db03dd3a76eb.html

Clowney has played well.  I think Captain Munnerlyn has too.  There are also several O-lineman.  I thought Spurrier did a great job with that program while competing against UGA and UF in the East.  In general, the SEC produces good NFL talent.

Really liked Woodside coming into the draft this year.  Pretty much the opposite of Allen though.

Dhaquille was turning into a star at Auburn and was projected as a 1st round pick before getting kicked off his team. Lots of issues with that guy but talent wasn't one.

Mitchell is the guy a lot of teams seem to sniff around but I've never seen him play.