I hope you guys get a Big W this week

Ice bowl 67

I'm not under the illusion we have much of a chance, but I'm just looking for continued progress. Would love to see Allen get the time needed to sit back in the pocket like last week, but I'd also like to see some RBs get real yardage to support him. And, as always, I just want to see Brady on his back, play after play after play.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Rubes said:

I'm not under the illusion we have much of a chance, but I'm just looking for continued progress. Would love to see Allen get the time needed to sit back in the pocket like last week, but I'd also like to see some RBs get real yardage to support him. And, as always, I just want to see Brady on his back, play after play after play.

We had a chance to beat them earlier in the year, just had subpar QB play. With the way Josh is playing, I'm highly optimistic that we can get a W at the razor (Gillette stadium)

• Like (+1) 3

We will, unless the zebras get in the way and call back touchdowns on phantom or ticky-tacky holds, call roughing the Brady anytime anyone sneezes on him, or stretch 4th and 4 completions into 4th and 6... , or any other of the list of endless officiating "work overs" we have had over the years with the Pats.

They are vulnerable this year, and if we can generate pressure on Brady with just our front 4 then we have a good chance.

That, or we get the lead and our defense does the 4th qtr give away thing - hoping for the best.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

When was the last time New England lost three in a row? 

Tom Brady and the New England Patriots Don't Lose Three-In-A-Row

The last time the Patriots lost three in a row was back in 2002, and that marks the only time Tom Brady has ever lost three in a row. Brady and the Patriots actually lost four straight, in the following manner:

1) The Patriots picked up an early lead against the Chargers on the road, only to watch it crumble away (L, Chargers, 21-14).

2) The Patriots fell behind early to the division rival Dolphins in Miami, but managed to mount a comeback before ultimately falling short (L, Dolphins, 26-13).

3) The Patriots were absolutely smoked at home by Brett Favre and the Green Bay Packers (L, Packers, 28-10).

4) The Patriots hosted the Denver Broncos and were unable to comeback from an early deficit (L, Broncos, 24-16

I think they're due to lose 3 in a row. hell, lose out and finish 9-7, that would be the icing on the cake!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, WideNine said:

We will, unless the zebras get in the way and call back touchdowns on phantom or ticky-tacky holds, call roughing the Brady anytime anyone sneezes on him, or stretch 4th and 4 completions into 4th and 6... , or any other of the list of endless officiating "work overs" we have had over the years with the Pats.

They are vulnerable this year, and if we can generate pressure on Brady with just our front 4 then we have a good chance.

That, or we get the lead and our defense does the 4th qtr give away thing - hoping for the best.

that's been the defensive blunder for the last 15 years....front 4 pfffft.

blitz, blitz and blitz.  screw it, we're not playing for the post season so play to put brady on his ass.  rushing 4 means he has time to eat lunch before picking us apart. i'm so sick of the candy assed approach to brady.  this is the game that will tell us all we need to know about moving forward with frazier...or not.

it's time to start b slapping them.  play man,  send the heat. the only way to beat gronk is to throw brady off his timing....and on his back.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

that's been the defensive blunder for the last 15 years....front 4 pfffft.

blitz, blitz and blitz.  screw it, we're not playing for the post season so play to put brady on his ass.  rushing 4 means he has time to eat lunch before picking us apart. i'm so sick of the candy assed approach to brady.  this is the game that will tell us all we need to know about moving forward with frazier...or not.

it's time to start b slapping them.  play man,  send the heat. the only way to beat gronk is to throw brady off his timing....and on his back.

I disagree a bit, but don't mind a game where they are sacrificing some completions for getting to Brady a lot.

• Like (+1) 1