Fired  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should Be Fired?

• Brandon Beane (GM)
    • Sean McDermott (HC)
    • Brian Daboll (OC)
    • Leslie Frazier (DC)
    • Danny Crossman (ST)
    • Eric Ciano (Strength and Conditioning)
    • Terry and Kim Pegula (Stepping down from any roll in on the field decisions)
    • Juan Castillo (Offensive Line/Run Game)

I like Leslie Frazier as a human being but I'm not so sure about his defensive approach. Sure we don't give up much yardage but I'd like to see Leslie be more aggressive in his playcalling. The defense is a fine unit and I applaud them but Frazier has the potential to really boost them to the next level.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’m done with Crossman and expected his name to top the list.

Castillo being so high isn’t shocking but I’m personally more apt to give him another year if things continue to improve the last two games. The talent is an issue with the OL.

Edited by Buddy Hix

McBean gets 2019, but should start with a warm seats. In 2 years they have bought in 0 impactful veterans and no meaningful offensive touchdowns against the Pats. There’s just been too many games where we didn’t belong on the same field as our opponents 

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/18/2018 at 3:38 PM, wppete said:

Who would vote for Leslie Frazier? #1 Defense in the NFL and people want to fire him??? Crazy....

#26 in ppg #26 in turnovers, below average sacks and zero ability to adjust the game plan when it's not working..and how many blowouts in the last two years?

On 12/20/2018 at 9:11 PM, BillsSB2020 said:

I like Leslie Frazier as a human being but I'm not so sure about his defensive approach. Sure we don't give up much yardage but I'd like to see Leslie be more aggressive in his playcalling. The defense is a fine unit and I applaud them but Frazier has the potential to really boost them to the next level.

Leslie Frasier and aggressive go together like oil and water....if I could pick any adjective to describe Frazier it's conservative!!!

On 12/18/2018 at 2:55 PM, GRHater69 said:

Some of the drafting has been poor, Aaron Maybin comes to mind, but it's hard to judge drafts when there's constant regime change and guys "don't fit the mold" of the new GM and/or coach. There are a lot of former Bills players still contributing around the NFL. We'll play 2 of them this weekend. 

One thought is hiring coaches that can work with a variety of type of players.  "fit the mold" coaches, generally suck. 

On 12/18/2018 at 1:55 PM, GRHater69 said:

Some of the drafting has been poor, Aaron Maybin comes to mind, but it's hard to judge drafts when there's constant regime change and guys "don't fit the mold" of the new GM and/or coach. There are a lot of former Bills players still contributing around the NFL. We'll play 2 of them this weekend. 

I feel some of that goes on the owner ! Just since Ralph sold the team the Bills have had a really good 4/3 defense & hired a coach that was a 3/4 guy makes no sense what so ever !

If there is a need to change the HC then why not get some one with a resume that has worked with the same type of personal that the team has been building or drafting for unless of coarse you are in a place like the Cards & are going to possibly gut the team & start over & go in a completely different direction then i could see a scheme change .

But to do wha the Bills have done go from 4/3 to 3/4 back to a 4/3 just doesn't make a tone of sense & they wonder why they can't start winning go figure !! 

9 minutes ago, T master said:

I feel some of that goes on the owner ! Just since Ralph sold the team the Bills have had a really good 4/3 defense & hired a coach that was a 3/4 guy makes no sense what so ever !

Just remember that Tweedledum and Tweedledummer were advising not to let Wrecks out of the building.  To paraphrase Pegula, he drills the wells to pay for all this, and hires the people to make sports advisements and decisions.

54 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Just remember that Tweedledum and Tweedledummer were advising not to let Wrecks out of the building.  To paraphrase Pegula, he drills the wells to pay for all this, and hires the people to make sports advisements and decisions.

Are we sure the owner doesn’t interfere at all?

the worst of them insist they are hands-off

34 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Are we sure the owner doesn’t interfere at all?

the worst of them insist they are hands-off

I am sure their position drives their narrative as they see fit.  Again, the Golden Rule, version 2.0:  Whoever has the gold makes the rules.  ?

Juan, name one time he has had one of the best lines in football.  I remember how bad he was where Andy Reid, tried to keep him in the league by making him a defensive coordinator.  I remember the Ryan Fitzpatrick, play against that same defense under Juan and it is still being asked How can a quarterback run for ten yards on a quarterback sneak?  Ask Juan.

Talk about nepotism.  Jason Crooms, starting tightened when this clown dominate a game?  Oh I forgot he's umm yeah bosses daughter.