Fired  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should Be Fired?

• Brandon Beane (GM)
    • Sean McDermott (HC)
    • Brian Daboll (OC)
    • Leslie Frazier (DC)
    • Danny Crossman (ST)
    • Eric Ciano (Strength and Conditioning)
    • Terry and Kim Pegula (Stepping down from any roll in on the field decisions)
    • Juan Castillo (Offensive Line/Run Game)

None of the above.  This team is starting to move in the right direction, and I believe we need some continuity.

Coaches are an easy scapegoat, but they need the right talent to be successful.

I know that Danny Crossman and Juan Castillo will be popular selections.

But we are talking about guys who have been NFL coaches for over 15 years.  I'm not sure they are the problem.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, WMDman said:

Crossman and Castillo 

How much impact do you think Aaron Kromer is having for the Rams. Tough to say, but I'd say alot.

We can certainly do better than Castillo. The Rams list him as OL coach/run game coordinator. Maybe we can poach a top guy by giving him that "promotion."

2 hours ago, turbotype87 said:

The bills haven't had great drafts in the past 10yrs. The Bills of the 90's built a great team with their drafts. Beane has brought in some talent Josh Allen I believe is going to be a great player in this league. They need to build a offense that can protect him. Their running game with shady isn't going anywhere its time to draft a star running back. Their receiving core is mediocre at best. Time to draft a dominate receiver. On the defensive side of the ball they haven't had a dominate pass rusher since Bruce Smith. Beane needs to get the best players in the draft in order to be considered a playoff contender.

Dude,.the question was about who should be fired

2 hours ago, turbotype87 said:

The bills haven't had great drafts in the past 10yrs. The Bills of the 90's built a great team with their drafts. Beane has brought in some talent Josh Allen I believe is going to be a great player in this league. They need to build a offense that can protect him. Their running game with shady isn't going anywhere its time to draft a star running back. Their receiving core is mediocre at best. Time to draft a dominate receiver. On the defensive side of the ball they haven't had a dominate pass rusher since Bruce Smith. Beane needs to get the best players in the draft in order to be considered a playoff contender.

Dude,.the question was about who should be fired

7 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I voted Castillo.  Didn't like the hire when it was made.  He doesn't have a great reputation with Ravens fans here in Maryland either.

Juan is working with what he has.  Which really is not much at this point and even the strongest of defensive fanatics here knows we need offensive support.  

6 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Juan is working with what he has.  Which really is not much at this point and even the strongest of defensive fanatics here knows we need offensive support.  

We still think your son is a sweet boy, Mrs. Castillo.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

i thought this was already established: fire everybody!!!!

That's how I voted, fire everybody; I wanted to include fans and players too! What a waste!!!!

2 hours ago, GRHater69 said:

Yes everybody needs to go, even the parking lot attendants!!!! This board needs to take over the team......SB Baby!

Makes more sense than the normal "fire everybody."