Bills need to make full time switch to red jerseys, Heres why

BakersBills

42 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Bad things happen when you try to highlight your accent color.

BZsgKeRIEAAZEgz.jpg

Got that right!

1 hour ago, BillsSB2020 said:

This must be a generational/cultural thing because the younger people I know love them and call them dope. I'm neutral. They flash out at the beginning of the game but seem to look worse as it goes on. Kind of weird.

Younger people still call things dope?

I personally can't stand the red uniforms.

Why are they still doing this Color Rush thing?  Do other teams still do it? 

Apart from the helmet, red has never been a dominate color during the history of the team. 

We currently have the best uniforms in the league.  Don't muck around with them!

2 hours ago, BakersBills said:

Red is the color of extremes. It’s the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. Our prehistoric ancestors saw red as the color of fire and blood – energy and primal life forces – and most of red’s symbolism today arises from its powerful associations in the past.

Red is also a magical and religious color. It symbolized super-human heroism to the Greeks and is the color of the Christian crucifixion. Red was almost as rare and as expensive as purple in ancient days – a fact that may explain its magic and power. Paradoxically, today’s intense red dyes come from crushed insects (the lac beetle and the cochineal).

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1088479-20-best-world-football-teams-who-play-in-red#slide0

Does your favourite team wear the colour red? It may explain why they are usually among the best of the best.

If your into psychology and all of that jazz, you may know a thing or two about what kind of effect colours may have in different situations.

According to a study done by British anthropologists and presented in National Geographic magazine, wearing red may give a team or individual the advantage in sports.

"Those who wear red tops, jackets or clothing score 10 per cent more in any competition than if they were in another colour."

Experts believe that red could make individuals and teams feel more confident as well as being perceived by others as more aggressive and dominant.

Red's pre-eminence emerged from a study by German sports psychologists at the University of Munster and reported in New Scientist magazine.

They showed video clips of taekwondo bouts to 42 experienced referees. One combatant wore blue, the other red.

They then showed them the same clips but digitally manipulated the clothing to swap the colours. 

The fighters wearing red were given an average of 13 per cent more points than when they were blue.

Scientists at Plymouth and Durham University analysed the fortunes of 68 top English teams between 1946 and 2003.

In home games, where teams generally wear their signature colours, those with red strips won more often than expected.

make the switch, new era next year with allen starting from day 1.

This is some of the dumbest crap I've ever read. You can't honestly believe this.

41 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

He didn't say the whole Red uni, just the shirts...and he backs it up with some facts.

Not really facts. More so observations from one study. No where near facts. And it's a ridiculous study.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I personally like these more than the all blues. The blues are a very distant last place for me. 

I agree with a poster above. I’ve wanted to see red on white since the all reds came out 3 seasons ago. 

I'm certainly on of the older crowd around here and I like the red uniforms and would go for the combinations there of. These however need to be on a limited basis, 3-4 times a year. 

• Like (+1) 1