Bills need to make full time switch to red jerseys, Heres why

BakersBills

40 minutes ago, BakersBills said:

Red is the color of extremes. It’s the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. Our prehistoric ancestors saw red as the color of fire and blood – energy and primal life forces – and most of red’s symbolism today arises from its powerful associations in the past.

Red is also a magical and religious color. It symbolized super-human heroism to the Greeks and is the color of the Christian crucifixion. Red was almost as rare and as expensive as purple in ancient days – a fact that may explain its magic and power. Paradoxically, today’s intense red dyes come from crushed insects (the lac beetle and the cochineal).

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1088479-20-best-world-football-teams-who-play-in-red#slide0

Does your favourite team wear the colour red? It may explain why they are usually among the best of the best.

If your into psychology and all of that jazz, you may know a thing or two about what kind of effect colours may have in different situations.

According to a study done by British anthropologists and presented in National Geographic magazine, wearing red may give a team or individual the advantage in sports.

"Those who wear red tops, jackets or clothing score 10 per cent more in any competition than if they were in another colour."

Experts believe that red could make individuals and teams feel more confident as well as being perceived by others as more aggressive and dominant.

Red's pre-eminence emerged from a study by German sports psychologists at the University of Munster and reported in New Scientist magazine.

They showed video clips of taekwondo bouts to 42 experienced referees. One combatant wore blue, the other red.

They then showed them the same clips but digitally manipulated the clothing to swap the colours. 

The fighters wearing red were given an average of 13 per cent more points than when they were blue.

Scientists at Plymouth and Durham University analysed the fortunes of 68 top English teams between 1946 and 2003.

In home games, where teams generally wear their signature colours, those with red strips won more often than expected.

make the switch, new era next year with allen starting from day 1.

Red is the color of the Arizona Cardinals. A 60 year tradition with blue and white is fine by me. Just another damn Nike marketing device.

46 minutes ago, BakersBills said:

Red is the color of extremes. It’s the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. Our prehistoric ancestors saw red as the color of fire and blood – energy and primal life forces – and most of red’s symbolism today arises from its powerful associations in the past.

Red is also a magical and religious color. It symbolized super-human heroism to the Greeks and is the color of the Christian crucifixion. Red was almost as rare and as expensive as purple in ancient days – a fact that may explain its magic and power. Paradoxically, today’s intense red dyes come from crushed insects (the lac beetle and the cochineal).

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1088479-20-best-world-football-teams-who-play-in-red#slide0

Does your favourite team wear the colour red? It may explain why they are usually among the best of the best.

If your into psychology and all of that jazz, you may know a thing or two about what kind of effect colours may have in different situations.

According to a study done by British anthropologists and presented in National Geographic magazine, wearing red may give a team or individual the advantage in sports.

"Those who wear red tops, jackets or clothing score 10 per cent more in any competition than if they were in another colour."

Experts believe that red could make individuals and teams feel more confident as well as being perceived by others as more aggressive and dominant.

Red's pre-eminence emerged from a study by German sports psychologists at the University of Munster and reported in New Scientist magazine.

They showed video clips of taekwondo bouts to 42 experienced referees. One combatant wore blue, the other red.

They then showed them the same clips but digitally manipulated the clothing to swap the colours. 

The fighters wearing red were given an average of 13 per cent more points than when they were blue.

Scientists at Plymouth and Durham University analysed the fortunes of 68 top English teams between 1946 and 2003.

In home games, where teams generally wear their signature colours, those with red strips won more often than expected.

make the switch, new era next year with allen starting from day 1.

All you have to do is see the Patriots and Yankees.

30 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That's one helluva division race if the Bills go 16-0 and still have to play in the Wild Card Round. :lol:

Nothin’ for nothin’, Blitz, but a wild card game would mean that an undefeated team did not win their division, and also would make them 20-0.

Just sayin’.

(Edit and out - just caught my own drunken math..,playoff loss would be 16-1 and out of the playoffs.  My vodka induced bad.)

Edited by The Senator

Just now, The Senator said:

Nothin’ for nothin’, Blitz, but a wild card game would mean that an undefeated team did not win their division, and also would make them 20-0.

Just sayin’.

It would be an anti-Bills league thing that Belichick and Kraft would have approved. :lol:

Personally, I've always wanted to see an all red uniform like the one from this week, but a with a BLACK helmet.  I think that would be sharp.  Black helmet with the blue buffalo and red stripe.

Can anybody photo shop this :)

Just now, saundena said:

Personally, I've always wanted to see an all red uniform like the one from this week, but a with a BLACK helmet.  I think that would be sharp.  Black helmet with the blue buffalo and red stripe.

Not before throwing up. :sick:

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, saundena said:

sure, here ya go

Michael_Vick_Atlanta_Falcons_Cap_Space_R

• Haha (+1) 3