Mic'd Up: Josh Allen vs. the Lions

26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Mic'd Up: Josh Allen vs. the Lions

Yes, it was fun to see/hear.  Yes, I like his "fire."

Maybe I'm a little old school, but I think it's a tad early for him to be talking so much smack.  He hasn't done anything in this league except get a ton of rushing yards on broken plays.

Brady talks smack because he's earned the right to.  I think Josh Allen very well could get there ... but he's not there yet and I find this to be a little immature and unprofessional at this point in his young career.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

man i hope he doesn't RG3 himself out of the league. 

He already reads defenses better than RG3 did. Being in the DC area it was quite a rollercoaster ride watching RG3. Once people keyed in on his running, it was rough watching him.

rg3-misses-5-wrs.jpg

It's just one play, but he's got a clean pocket and literally everyone is open and yet, he was sacked on the play. 

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Maybe I'm a little old school, but I think it's a tad early for him to be talking so much smack.  He hasn't done anything in this league except get a ton of rushing yards on broken plays.

Brady talks smack because he's earned the right to.  I think Josh Allen very well could get there ... but he's not there yet and I find this to be a little immature and unprofessional at this point in his young career.

What "smack" did he talk? I must have missed it because I didn't see him say anything go opposing players, just encourage his own guys.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Mickey said:

What "smack" did he talk? I must have missed it because I didn't see him say anything go opposing players, just encourage his own guys.

They probably wouldnt put that in the video anyway, but the whole idea of earning the right to talk smack is dumb. It is usually done to either pump themselves up which in turn can pump their teammates up, or to get in the mind of the opposing player. None of which needs to be earned.

Edited by Bray Wyatt

24 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Brady whines and complains.   

He also talks smack to fan bases and insults cities.  

• Like (+1) 4

32 minutes ago, Gugny said:

we know you bow down to him and his sidekick coach but who really gives a _____!

immature, unprofessional? give me a break man, seriously that is a pretty ignorant take, pretty ignorant.

NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973