Josh Allen’s Adjusted Completion Percentage = 72.7%

This is hilarious.  The everyone gets a trophy generation still whining about Allen.  JA is the best QB the bills have had since Kelly.  If they cant see the improvement it's because they want him to fail so they can say how right they were. My first choice was Darnold but I am very pleased with Allen. The future is looking good IMHO. Merry Christmas everyone.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

stats only tell a short part of the story. That's why there is analytics.. you look at the stats and the context of the situation they are in.

No, it’s still a waste of time

oooooooh, the team that spent the most $$ grabbing the best free agents, building the most talented roster won

We need analytics to after-the-fact tell us how they won...

6 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

he is 4-5 because of the trash out there we have catching the ball

he is 4-5 because he is a rookie

he is 4-5 because he is RAW talent with much to learn

he is 4-5 because of the trash offensive line we have.

Most Bills fans get this, A troll on the other hand would point out stupid facts like this,. Thus one would wonder.. With the amount of posts you have saying "He's 4-5 as a starter right?" is going to make people think you are a troll.

He's basically 2 plays away from being 6-3 as a starter.  If Clay caught the pass and the defense stopped the Jets in the red zone (I believe there was a 4th down conversion on that drive), then there'd be a whole different narrative about Allen nationally.

37 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Didn't you see all those passes that went flying way out of bounds? 

I'd rather he be sure it goes way out of bounds on a throwaway than risk a pick.

39 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Didn't you see all those passes that went flying way out of bounds? 

I saw him smartly throw a few balls out of bounds intentionally.

Not saying he had no errant throws at all, but who doesn’t?  Brady’s last 4 sailed...

8 hours ago, gjv001 said:

Just stop all the nonsense. The bottom line is Allen is a winner. He will make the Bills Offense relevant and the Franchise relevant. If you can't see that, then I suggest you should go back to watching professional bowling.

Amen. Let’s hope it’s sustained.

1 hour ago, WhyteDwarf said:

I'm not sure how anyone can answer that yet, we'll find out when the team is "built", whenever that is.  I know that I was not happy when the Jets leapfrogged the Bills to pick Darnold.  The way I see it, Allen is as predicted, minus the running ability.

I just joined today...

Under this name yes but you were/are AllenWillBust.   It's obvious.  WhyteDwarf wouldn't exist if Allen wasn't showing growth but since he is....you create a new username LOL.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Under this name yes but you were/are AllenWillBust.   It's obvious.  WhyteDwarf wouldn't exist if Allen wasn't showing growth but since he is....you create a new username LOL.

Scratching head...  

These forums are different.

30 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It was and is the same forum when you sign in under your other name.

Only other Bills forums I have been signed up to were the defunct official Bills forums and ESPN team forums. There is almost as much hostility here. But this is still better than twitter.

2 hours ago, WhyteDwarf said:

I'm not sure how anyone can answer that yet, we'll find out when the team is "built", whenever that is.  I know that I was not happy when the Jets leapfrogged the Bills to pick Darnold.  The way I see it, Allen is as predicted, minus the running ability.

Josh Rosen was the QB I wanted. Josh Allen was my second choice.

I'm fine with the decision the Bills made. Has Allen made mistakes? Yes. He's made some very poor decisions. He's also made some very good plays too, not just with his legs but with his arm. Any fair minded person can see that.

Are you willing to wait and see if Josh Allen can continue to improve, and give the front office the benefit of the doubt on whomever they add to make this team better next year?

Or are you expecting a Super Bowl championship next year?