Brady and Belichick Deserve to Go Out On Top

Gugny

3 minutes ago, Romie said:

That's cute op.  I hope we win next week.  This would surely send Brady into a mental depression and guarantee his retirement this off-season.  Three losses in a row in December coupled with a loss to the lowly Bills at home is definitely a sign that the Dynasty is over and it's time to hang em up.  Five rings is enough to "go out on top".

I hope the Bills win next week, too. 

20 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I still harbor resentment toward Preston Brown for his complete lack of a response there.

I think Mcdermott got after the team after this.  You could see what happened in the game vs Jax this year.

1 minute ago, gotme365 said:

Mods please remove this trash of a thread

Trash because you disagree, correct?  The title made it abundantly clear what the topic of discussion was.  For you to come into my thread and dump this hot pile of feces on it is rude and disrespectful.  Calling the mods like one of them is your mommy is pathetic.  I'm embarrassed for you.  Have a nice day.

• Haha (+1) 1

I suspect very few Bills fans share the sentiment of the OP.  In fact I question why any true Bills fan would have such thoughts much less post them.  My view is that if they wanted to go out on top they should have retired after the miracle comeback against the Falcons.  This year's version of the Patriots looks very beatable by every team I foresee being in the playoffs out of the AFC.  Like an undefeated heavyweight champ that takes one too many fights I think they stuck around too long.  They are done.  How does that make me feel?  Happy!   Next Sunday I hope the Bills give them all they can handle and hurt their chances of getting to the big game in any and all ways possible.

• Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I was happy to see the Steelers beat the Patriots yesterday.  I was also happy to see Brady have to get up off the ground almost every time he threw the ball.

But as I reflect on the past nearly two decades, I can't help but think that Tom Brady and Bill Belichick have earned the right to leave the game as champs.

There's never been any off-field drama or issues.  No broken laws.  They've been, arguably, the most professional organization in the NFL for the past 20 years.  Sure, Belichick's pressers are boring and don't give any information, but I think that's an art and I love to see it.

Brady has been putting on clinics, week after week, for all football fans to enjoy.  We can root for them to lose, but we can also appreciate stellar football, which is what he/team have been putting on display on a very consistent basis.

With the Bills out of it and the Patriots' run clearly coming to an end, I'd like to see them hoist the Lombardi Trophy one last time.  It nets them the last pick in the first round (good for Buffalo) and will likely secure the retirements of Brady, Gronk and Belichick (also good for Bills).

And, frankly .... they deserve it.

I’m entertained by the posters that don’t do sarcasm.

These people can stay on the other side of any room I’m in.

52 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Don't bore me with the cheating narrative.  They know the rules better than any other team and they take advantage of that.  Deflategate was a joke.  They win because they're better.  We all know this.

@SDS and @Hapless Bills Fan please an early Christmas gift shut this thread down.  

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Hi, Noob.  It's been well documented over the years how much I respect Brady and Belichick.  I'm sure you're right about a lot of things.  This isn't one of them.  Good day.

Ok, this post isn't a troll but there is one thing that sure as hell isn't going to happen on these boards, calling them noobs just because they new to the boards. Maybe you should learn to be a little more polite seeing he doesn't know your history of the respect for that team but disrespecting new members STOPS RIGHT NOW!

3 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

@SDS and @Hapless Bills Fan please an early Christmas gift shut this thread down.  

It's a serious thread.  As I told the other poster who went running to mom and dad, it's been well-documented over the past several years that I have the utmost respect for Brady and Belichick.  Clearly you disagree.  More clearly, you've offered nothing positive to my thread and you'd have been better off staying out of it.  Good day.

4 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Ok, this post isn't a troll but there is one thing that sure as hell isn't going to happen on these boards, calling them noobs just because they new to the boards. Maybe you should learn to be a little more polite seeing he doesn't know your history of the respect for that team but disrespecting new members STOPS RIGHT NOW!

Please try to stay on topic.  Thank you.  Noob is a term of endearment, you silly goose.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I was happy to see the Steelers beat the Patriots yesterday.  I was also happy to see Brady have to get up off the ground almost every time he threw the ball.

But as I reflect on the past nearly two decades, I can't help but think that Tom Brady and Bill Belichick have earned the right to leave the game as champs.

There's never been any off-field drama or issues.  No broken laws.  They've been, arguably, the most professional organization in the NFL for the past 20 years.  Sure, Belichick's pressers are boring and don't give any information, but I think that's an art and I love to see it.

Brady has been putting on clinics, week after week, for all football fans to enjoy.  We can root for them to lose, but we can also appreciate stellar football, which is what he/team have been putting on display on a very consistent basis.

With the Bills out of it and the Patriots' run clearly coming to an end, I'd like to see them hoist the Lombardi Trophy one last time.  It nets them the last pick in the first round (good for Buffalo) and will likely secure the retirements of Brady, Gronk and Belichick (also good for Bills).

And, frankly .... they deserve it.

@Gugny is Jerry Sullivan.  This post proves it

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

It's a serious thread.  As I told the other poster who went running to mom and dad, it's been well-documented over the past several years that I have the utmost respect for Brady and Belichick.  Clearly you disagree.  More clearly, you've offered nothing positive to my thread and you'd have been better off staying out of it.  Good day.

With all due respect, wasn't it to be expected that there would be some flak incoming for posting about the Pats during game week, with the motto of letting them get even more Lombardi's than they already have?? C'mon man, I think this was a poking the bear type posting that paid off beautifully--it's definitely a piping hot thread! 

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

What I didn't do is come on here and slam you for liking who you like now did I? What I will do is stop people from being rude to new members because of what they don't no on other peoples feelings.. He is new to the boards.. IF this was posted on any other board it would of gotten shut down quickly and lots of people calling you troll. I didn't call you a troll did I? All I beg of you is to stop being rude to newer people to these forums. Not much to ask.. you have the right to post just about anything on these forums but you have no right being out of bounds rude to people

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Please try to stay on topic.  Thank you.  Noob is a term of endearment, you silly goose.

No. Joking around calling a person a noob in person, joking around is one thing but bashing him for calling you a troll by first calling him a noob isn't.

Bravo.. nice try. And if you didn't think people would jump all over you for making this OP in a Buffalo Bills forums then your just lost.

Edited by PrimeTime101
  • Like (+1) 1