Championship

CommonCents

Who’s going? 

I had a stressful week but Gurley got his ass off the bench and finished off Ertz. I was down 15+ to start the game and it was back and forth until his 2nd TD. Sometimes I wonder if this is worth the stress, it isn’t the payout, it’s the addiction to winning.

The other game finishes tomorrow, if my brother wins we will chop it. I’m hoping he does so I can tune out next week. 

For anyone that still has guys going tommorow, goodluck! 

• Like (+1) 1

I am in two leagues.

In one of them, I coasted into the finals (which are a best of two series beginning this week).

In the other, I went 11-2, only to see a guy who was 3-7 at one point come back from the dead and nearly beat me in the semi-finals. I won by ONE POINT because his QB Drew Brees somehow scored only 6 fantasy points, and my running back Christian McCaffrey caught two meaningless late game passes. One point. Phew. But I'll take it!

Two finals matchups this week.

Now if only I could find a tight end worth a damn...

15 minutes ago, Logic said:

I am in two leagues.

In one of them, I coasted into the finals (which are a best of two series beginning this week).

In the other, I went 11-2, only to see a guy who was 3-7 at one point come back from the dead and nearly beat me in the semi-finals. I won by ONE POINT because his QB Drew Brees somehow scored only 6 fantasy points, and my running back Christian McCaffrey caught two meaningless late game passes. One point. Phew. But I'll take it!

Two finals matchups this week.

Now if only I could find a tight end worth a damn...

No idea what size league or format you guys are playing but take a look at Gerald Everett. Pat Pete will shadow Cooks but that isn’t the biggest reason. 

The media is clowning on SM saying the league figured him out and he runs the same sets over and over. He seems like someone who would take that personal and prove people wrong. In an attempt to get Goff going  and preserve Gurley I see Woods, Everett, Reynolds having a nice role Sunday.

Goodluck. Crunch the numbers on your own so I’m not responsible! 

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

No idea what size league or format you guys are playing but take a look at Gerald Everett. Pat Pete will shadow Cooks but that isn’t the biggest reason. 

The media is clowning on SM saying the league figured him out and he runs the same sets over and over. He seems like someone who would take that personal and prove people wrong. In an attempt to get Goff going  and preserve Gurley I see Woods, Everett, Reynolds having a nice role Sunday.

Goodluck. Crunch the numbers on your own so I’m not responsible! 

Thanks. I was thinking the same. I have put in a waiver claim on Everett and Engram, though Engram scares me...ESPECIALLY if OBJ is back in the lineup. I have Brate, but he laid an egg with 1.6 points on Sunday. I've got some deep digging to do to determine which of the three to play. Weird year for TEs.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Logic said:

Thanks. I was thinking the same. I have put in a waiver claim on Everett and Engram, though Engram scares me...ESPECIALLY if OBJ is back in the lineup. I have Brate, but he laid an egg with 1.6 points on Sunday. I've got some deep digging to do to determine which of the three to play. Weird year for TEs.

I'm in the finals as well. I to have problems at TE. It's been the only weak spot on my team. I got Everett as well. Total dart throw. My opponent has Kelce which puts me at a disadvantage. I do have Mahommes though which may kind of offset Kelce a little bit

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.