SNF: Eagles at Rams

whatdrought

1 minute ago, CoachT said:

I wish we kept Woods. One of the most under-rated players in the league. 

Also that was 4 down territory .. Should have went for the TD

Woods is an A+ WR. I think he always longed to play in LA where he’s from.

Edited by YoloinOhio

49 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Not sure how this game doesn't have a thread- it's a good game so far! 

Big **** Nick is in the building. 

And I’m enjoying it!

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think if we offered him a fair, competitive contract he would have stayed.  But we didn’t.

23 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

How many big games is Foles going to have to play well in before he gets to start somewhere again? I’m sure the eagles don’t WANT to get rid of him but there comes a point in a trade offer where you don’t say no.

He hasn't had a chance to start anywhere since he signed with the Eagles..Multiple Teams tried to acquire him to start.

Eagles looking pretty good for not trading him right now.

Edited by jeremy2020

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Agreed. I don’t think a competitive offer would have gotten it done to keep him in BUF. Would have had to blow everything else out of the water. 

29 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

No wentz will be the qb and always will be

Foles just looks better a lot of the time 

45 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He was underrated here, I always loved him.  Was a great route runner, great hands guy, and a fantastic blocker.  The biggest loss to our old WR group imo

43 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

He hasn't had a chance to start anywhere since he signed with the Eagles..Multiple Teams tried to acquire him to start.

Eagles looking pretty good for not trading him right now.

Who would have thought it was a good idea to have 2 proven qbs on the roster, certainly not McDermott 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I cant believe that guy fumbled on the punt return. He should be packing his bags already.

When did the Rams pick up McKelvin?

50 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Who would have thought it was a good idea to have 2 proven qbs on the roster, certainly not McDermott 

Not only that, but McDermott completely Peterman mugergle quarterback McClappy urgle process fire everyone!!!  Amirite or amirite?

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Haha (+1) 5

7 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

And I’m enjoying it!

I think if we offered him a fair, competitive contract he would have stayed.  But we didn’t.

I tend to disagree - I tend to think McDermott talked to him and Woods really wanted to head to the west coast.  McDermott has made mention a few times I believe that Woods was someone he liked, but he wanted to be closer to family.

McDermott especially in year one was looking for guys that really wanted to be here and I don’t think they gave Woods an offer because of how clear he made it he was leaving to get closer to family and I believe McDermott respects that.

In addition - if you remember even before that season ended and media was talking with Woods - he made it sound like a done deal he was planning on heading out even before locker clean out day.  

Now with all that said - Woods would have been the perfect WR for this team with this HC and QB combo and if both were in place and established before Woods became a FA maybe he changes his mind and the team is family enough, but those last 3 years he was here - the Bills were not a family - they were a collection of individuals only.

Wow, that was a surprise waking up to the results of the game.  The Rams better win the last two if they want to keep up with NO, and hope they lose.  Most likely Saints will get #1 and Rams #2.

i agree with the previous poster that Woods wanted to get closer to home.  He was not targeted to be released, it’s what he wanted.  Not only by what McD said,but Woods character and play are just what McD likes.