[Incomplete Title] Didn't this guy play here once upon a time?

Mij yllek

27 minutes ago, mannc said:

And yet both had worse records than the Bills did before McDermott was hired.  Stop making excuses.

Fire everybody! The owners, FO, coaches, players, fans - fire them now!

28 minutes ago, mannc said:

And yet both had worse records than the Bills did before McDermott was hired.  Stop making excuses.

Typical!

13 hours ago, MichaelAbdallah said:

We also could have had Anthony Lynn if we wanted. However, it's important to note that both Reich and Lynn came into situations where a franchise QB already was in place.

What is this logic thing you’re spewing?!?

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Steptide said:

If McDermott doesn't work out here, I think bills fans will have big regrets not hiring him

Come On man! really? ... IMHO we don´t need more regrets as Bills fans! enough is enough! you should consider looking at context before joining the herds of guys in Bills fandom, looking for QBs, HCs, linebackers,  and claiming¨whe should´ve hired¨, once they  prove they are good, let´s move on for good!! 

Why can’t all 3 coaches be good young coaches?  

Why do Bills fans try so hard to prove Bills got something wrong?

McD has done quite well, but some Bills fans really struggle to see positives.  

1.  Led a team with TT at QB to the playoffs to snap 17 year streak.  And that team wasnt very good, yet if Zay doesn’t screw up week 2 on last play of game we were a 10 win team.

2.  How many of you realize that Josh Allen would be 7-2 as a starter right now if not for Clays drop and a ST Blunder against Jets?  And he might be 8-2 if he doesn’t get hurt during Houston game as we had legit shot to win that game.

Think about that.  McD has this team playing hard despite not being talented enough on offense.  Allen SHOULD absolutely be 7-2 right now this year, and that’s with garbage around him.  

McD and Beane set things up great going into next year.  Plenty of cap room, defense already pretty good, and our potential franchise QB in place.  I honestly would not swap McD for either Lynn or Reich right now.  I’m beyond happy with the job he has done and looking forward to seeing this team with Allen after he gets a whole offseason as the unquestioned starter and some offensive help on the OL and at WR

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BuffaLoko said:

Come On man! really? ... IMHO we don´t need more regrets as Bills fans! enough is enough! you should consider looking at context before joining the herds of guys in Bills fandom, looking for QBs, HCs, linebackers,  and claiming¨whe should´ve hired¨, once they  prove they are good, let´s move on for good!! 

I wanted Reich when the bills were doing their coaching search after firing Rex. If I recall correctly, he was scheduled to interview here and never did because they hired McDermott. I still love Reich and he's done well wherever he's coached. Same can be said for McDermott. Was just making the point, that Reich would've been a good hire 

• Like (+1) 1

Is he Jack Nicklaus' grandson?

Love what Frank is doing in Indy.  Really like what Coach McDermott is doing here.  I think we have the right man for the Bills and Indy has the right man for Andrew Luck and their crew.  

Topic titles must reflect the content of the topic (and it must contain more than just a name). This helps to reduce the number of duplicate topics and makes the community much more user friendly.

Please edit the title so that it properly reflects the discussion that you started.

Thank you.